• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

I’m back working and will probably be heading back to Houston about the time y’all get there. Have a great ride. Whatever you do, don’t order a double meat burger. They say their patties are 1/2 lb. I think they are closer to 3/4 lb - after cooking.

How about some Pipeline tonight? Maybe we can lure Jerry out of hiding! :eat: :rider:

I have reserved some rooms at the River Inn Resort for half price for the Luckenbach Harvest Classic, October 18&19th. I plan to stay for three nights, arrive on the 17th and leave on the 20th. Just call the River Inn and make your reservation using my name, Joe Fink. The rate should be half the price of the going winter rate for whatever you select. If not, let me know.

Thanks Joe! Unfortunately, due to the new job, I’m probably not going to make it this year. Hope y’all have a great time.

Sounds great! Except... I won't be there, lol. Working.

Chad, Professor Jeff, Miss Gaye, and I are here now. Come on over!

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

That sounds really good. I was hoping to make it tomorrow until my trailer decided to blow the connection fitting off the output pipe. Lost all afternoon getting it fixed so I’ll be on the road tomorrow during dinner.

Dang, Jay, that slurps. One of these days hopefully you'll get some time to catch up; we miss you, Bud. Be safe out there.

Dang, Jay, that slurps. One of these days hopefully you'll get some time to catch up; we miss you, Bud. Be safe out there.
Thanks. Due to several other issues, I didn’t get in until 2:00am and didn’t have to make a run today. But have to get up at midnight for tomorrow’s run in an attempt to avoid a weight station (long story).

We're riding out to the Jay for dinner tonight. If anyone wants to join us, we'll meet at Rudy's at 4:00 and ride out around 4:30.

Chad

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Oooh.. I like surprises! Okay, we'll see you guys at Rudy's.

Good ride today. Thanks for putting this together, Chad, and thanks for all that were able to make it. Great food, great company :chug:

Mmm.. BBQ. It's a Texas thing! Yup, we'll be there.

Back