• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

I’m downtown and will have to wait for the weather to clear. We may want to push back the meetup to 6:30.

I got us a table for 6 (largest I could get). On the left, past hostess station.

I was leaving my house and turned north on FM521 and I could see the coming darkness looming in the distance whispering "do you dare." I said, "Nope, not today." You guys have a nice time, and figure out a ride for Sunday, it is supposed to be nice this weekend.

Thinking about riding to somewhere Sunday.

Possibly The Picket House or Hotel Blessing, also open to suggestions.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

My only concern with Hotel Blessing is that they are operating at 50% volume and they have a small dining room.

Let's ride to the Pickett House tomorrow.

Meet at the Baytown Buc-ee's on I-10 at 9:00, kickstands up at 9:30.

Chad

Going to be helping Michelle with her trailer. Catch the next ride.

Oh well, good thing is it's so warm right now, a little rain isn't as bad. Better to get wet on the way home than on the way there too.

New bike is looking good Rob!!
Now bring it up here so we can get it dirty!!

Heck, yeah, Mike! We'll have to find a good time that works for us. Might have a few more Texans that might want to come along too, so be plotting out some good routes for us. Love riding Arkansas!

Back