• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Looks like I have the okay to take Friday off, so I'm in for a trip to Murphy's in Winchester.

Meet at Rudy's at 8:00, kickstands up at 8:30?

Let me know if the GPX files work.

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

Attachments

• Webster_to_Winchester.gpx
    3.3 KB · Views: 175
  • Winchester_to_Home.gpx
    3.5 KB · Views: 171
Cool, we'll see you there. Files did not work for me, but I know why. If I "recalculate" in "motorcycle" profile, it corrects most of it, but I'd rather not guess; we'll just follow you like always :rider:

Anna and I happen to be off tomorrow, and are thinking about doing a ride down to Surfside Beach (via back roads, of course) for lunch. I'd like to check out the Beach Front Bar and Grill:

We'll ride back via the Bluewater Hwy., through Galveston. Total round trip is only around 115 miles, so no sweaty stops for gas! Anyone else available to join us? If so, post up, and we'll meet at Rudy's BBQ at around 0930.

I'm going to be up late cooking a brisket and some other bbq. If I'm functioning in the morning, I'll join you. Don't wait on me.

Same here. Will be coming off nights. So if I'm functioning, I'll be there. Don't wait on me. I'll shoot for 9:30

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Sorry, not functioning. Y’all have a fun safe ride.

See you there.

1592347022913.jpeg

Awww, man! Love me some Chuy's, but we're out of town this week ☹️

Talked with Mish last night and even though she’s only been back in Pittsburgh for a little over a week, she’s jonesing for some Mexican food.:lol2:

Chad's link in the post is for Pasadena. Since Rob and Anna are out, it might be more convenient to move it to Webster. Would that be too confusing for everyone?

Last edited:
Back