• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Sorry we missed you, Bud. Merry Christmas everyone! :wave:

Merry Christmas every one! I miss all the rides and comrades. I am working in Tyler and long history short, I got divorced, married again and have a son. I have been through very tough situations but I am happy grateful now. I moved very far from the area where we used to meet and work and family have preventing me to meet again but that will break that innercy soon and share my new life with y'all

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas every one! I miss all the rides and comrades. I am working in Tyler and long history short, I got divorced, married again and have a son. I have been through very tough situations but I am happy grateful now. I moved very far from the area where we used to meet and work and family have preventing me to meet again but that will break that innercy soon and share my new life with y'all

It's good to hear from you. Looking forward to catching up the next time we see you.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Your ears must have be burnin’ as we were talking about you recently, wondering what you’re up to. Glad to hear things have settled down and you’re in a good place.
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from both of us! Glad to know you're still alive, Jesus, and yes, we need to get together sometime.

Hey folks, Anna and did our Christmas with the kids/grandkids yesterday, so have no plans for today. If we can find a restaurant open for dinner (can you say Chinese?), anyone up for getting together?

Sorry, just saw your post. I'm still comatose from lunch at my niece's. :yawn:

Late notice, but Anna and I are planning to ride down to Surfside Beach for lunch tomorrow. Weather looks like it will be pretty nice. We'll be going to early church, so could meet up with anyone else that would like to go at Rudy's at 1000. It's only about a 2 hour ride, so will put us there just about lunch time, and we can come back through Galveston on the ride home. Anyone interested?

GPX viewer

Attachments

• Nassau Bay to Surfside Beach.gpx
    89.9 KB · Views: 147
I didn't get a notification for this, but I'll try to be at Rudy's. I've got a few things to do in the morning to be able to get my bike out.

I didn’t get a notification either, but I’ll still be at the lake until this afternoon. Should be a great day for it though!!

Yeah, sorry for the late notice. Hopefully weather will allow another chance soon. See y'all Wednesday 👍

Might be there. Just found out last night that the kiddo is spending the night with his cousins tonight. Wife was wanting a date night and hasn’t decided if this will count! Hahaha!

Sounds like a plan. Karen and I should be there. Look forward seeing you all there.

Back