• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Hey all. Just got a bike again a couple of months ago. Someone sent me the link to this. Does this still happen? What time do you all usually meet and what time does it usually end?
Welcome to the group, hope to see you for 🥧 on Saturday. Mmmmmm pie.

Hey, NewRider, welcome! So are you in Katy? That's a pretty good haul to get over to this side of town, but all are welcome of course. We usually post up here where we'll be meeting a day or two ahead, but we meet at around 6:00PM every Wednesday night. Venue varies week to week, so keep an eye out on this thread to see where the next one will be. We'll also be doing a pie run this Saturday, to the Jay Cafe in Needville, so you might want to join us there:

Hope we'll see you there. :ride: :eat:
Oh. That sounds good! But this weekend is full for me.

I need to update my profile. It's been about 7 years or more since I logged on here. I live in Pasadena now so not very far from Kemah or the area.

I used to be super active in meets before with MotoHouston. I'm older and more lazy now so just wanna chill. So this sounds up my alley.

Do y'all take your ladies with you or mostly dudes? I like to get my lady to ride any chance we get.
Welcome to the group, hope to see you for 🥧 on Saturday. Mmmmmm pie.
Thank you.

Hope to be more active. **** FB keeps my attention lol

Do y'all have a group on there?

Looking forward to coming out and meeting y'all.

Yep, my wife comes with me every time, and there are a couple more couples as well, so bring her along for sure.

Yep, finishing up getting the rest of the gear for my wife. She’ll start meeting with us too

Hey everyone. Jan and I would like to suggest Joe Lees for next week's Feb 3rd meetup. We can let you y'all know where we've been for the past month....

Thinking about doing the "Jr. Cheeseburger" loop again this Saturday. Anyone up for a little dirt?

Count Karen and I to Joe Lees. Love to do some dirt riding with you but, taking the cars to a local event.

I’ve got a sick kid at home with sinus infection. That’s probably cancelling me from today as well as Saturday

Well I am stuck in El Campo, won't make it. :(

I would love to join ya Rob, would be perfect ride for the reborn KLR. But I am on call this weekend. :(

Yeah, would have been a good one, but no sweat. We'll be doing more for sure as the weather allows.

Really slurps, but gonna cancel the dirt ride planned for tomorrow. North of us getting a ton of rain, and supposed to continue for awhile, so gonna be a muddy mess. We'll call it a rain-check, and try again later.

Really slurps, but gonna cancel the dirt ride planned for tomorrow. North of us getting a ton of rain, and supposed to continue for awhile, so gonna be a muddy mess. We'll call it a rain-check, and try again later.
Darn, at least I finally got motivated and swapped out my shock spring.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Count Karen and I to Joe Lees. Love to do some dirt riding with you but, taking the cars to a local event.

We might just stop by :thumb:

Sorry we didn’t make it. Been taking the wife out on the bike for practice before our trip. We got caught in traffic and just got home. We’ll try and catch y’all next time.

Back