• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

I know Anna's been wanting some, so count us in. We drove by the old location last week, and it's completely gone! Just a parking lot for right now. So new place has a patio? Cool.

My wife and I went on Friday. It is every bit as good as before and they did a great job replicating the atmosphere. Hope you all enjoy!

IMG_20210317_173749.jpg

It's lonely, anyone want to keep it company?

Man red river sounds so good right now. I had my heart surgery last Monday and the food here not nothing to brag about. They won't let me eat the good stuff...lol

Wow, glad to know it went well! Not sure BBQ would be on the recommended food list though, lol.

Good to hear from you, obviously the surgery went well. If I could get in there, I'd be happy to bring you some RR. A hospital out in Sugar Land was giving me grief about trying to pick up my nephew-in-law after he got shoulder surgery. Hope you're doing as well as possible and let me know if I can help you with anything.

Doing good they are just trying to get my heart back in rhythm with the repaired valve. They only let one visitor in and it has to be the same one every day. Im glad they are at least doing that. Hope to get out tomorrow.

Hope you get in rhythm and can get out. :thumb:

I'm just waiting for that day I can transplant my brain into a cyborg body; this one is fairly shot. :borg:

Folks, I'm gonna be down near the League City area of I-45 tomorrow evening (Honda of Clear Lake), so hoping we could do something around there. Open for suggestions. Anyone tried this place?

Or how about this one?

Haven't tried either one, but Black Bear looks pretty good.

Folks, I'm gonna be down near the League City area of I-45 tomorrow evening (Honda of Clear Lake), so hoping we could do something around there. Open for suggestions. Anyone tried this place?

Or how about this one?
Haven't been to that Black Bear Diner specifically, but I've been to a fair number of them between here and Washington.

Great food, very, very large portions (even on the kids menu), decent priced, lot of fun decorative chainsaw-carved bears. They serve breakfast all day, which is a definite plus. And, the hallmark of any good restaurant, they have a Breakfast Chicken Fried Steak.

Haven't been to that Black Bear Diner specifically, but I've been to a fair number of them between here and Washington.

Great food, very, very large portions (even on the kids menu), decent priced, lot of fun decorative chainsaw-carved bears. They serve breakfast all day, which is a definite plus. And, the hallmark of any good restaurant, they have a Breakfast Chicken Fried Steak.
Sold! LOL, thanks for the review!

For anyone want to join in on the ride to Simply County this Saturday, we'll meet at the Buc-ees on I10 in Baytown.

We'll be at Buc-ees around 9:30, kickstands up at 10:00.

Chad

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Rats! I love me some Angelo's, but I'm working nights this week, so we won't be able to make it. Y'all enjoy!

Back