• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Like we discussed tonight at dinner, let's do a run down to the Seahorse Bar & Grill in Surfside Saturday for lunch around 11:00 am. Not really a Pie Run (not sure if they have pie) but, looks like good food. I know Rob and Anna have eaten there.

I would like to join, been a number of years since I lived in Pearland and made Clear Lake meets.

I’m sure we’ll meet at Buc-ee’s on 96 or Rudy’s Saturday morning and head down. Chad probably has better routes than me. I could get us there, but his routes would be more fun. Let’s see what he says.

Did I ever mention I hate autocorrect? Had to edit that last response 3 times to make it say what I had typed.

Yep, I posted after getting home. It wasn’t too bad going down, but it was HOT coming back. If we were around and open field where we could get the breeze coming from the Gulf, it wasn’t too bad. But, that road that goes by the Brazoria Wildlife Area has trees on the side close to the Stratton Ridge area and they seemed to radiate heat; like riding through an oven.

Yeah, it's already about at that time of year where I'll barely ride at all. I ride to have fun, and when it's not fun anymore, I stop riding. Hope you guys had a good time though.

Good ride, although a bit warm, but home S&S. Thanks to all :thumb:

Scorch, or anyone interested in meeting us at Seahorse, we are in the dining room on the left.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I guess I was expecting the forum to email me with updates, I blanked out and just remembered to check the thread this morning. I will definitely stay tuned in more.

catfish.jpg

:thumb:

Anyone up for some BBQ? I'm thinking Rudy's, it's been a while since we've been there on a Wednesday night.

Speed Advocates are doing a meet up at Rudy's this Wednesday, so there should be some fun stuff in the parking lot too.

I may be a little late. The training I’m in is doing 10 hour days due to the short week.

Back