• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Meh.. don't let that stop you. We'll just cage it on nights like this. Jay was the only real biker tonight, lol.

No problem. It had broke up around here, but was so humid, I felt like I had been through a storm by the time I got to the restaurant - was totally soaked with sweat.

Anyone in this group planning on riding tomorrow?

I’m just now getting to bed and there’s no way I’m going to be able to safely ride down to Blessing. Have a fun, safe ride.

We just got back into town, or would have loved to have joined you. So guess no ride to Blessing today? If y'all want to get together for dinner, we could probably do that.

We are. Spoke to the folks at the River Inn, and they will offer us a discount if we can book 5 rooms. Normally, we'd have to book 10 for the discount, but they'd do it for us just for Joe's (Fink) sake.

We are. Spoke to the folks at the River Inn, and they will offer us a discount if we can book 5 rooms. Normally, we'd have to book 10 for the discount, but they'd do it for us just for Joe's (Fink) sake.
Where is the River Inn located?

Back