• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Congrats on the sale! Hope you can make it, but if not, don't worry... I'll have your share, lol.

You know what they say: "One man's trash is another man's treasure"... especially if you leave it out on the curb! :giveup:

For anyone that may have missed the Southern Style Pie Run thread, a few of us are meeting for lunch at Simply Country in Moss Hill tomorrow.

I'll be at the Bucky's on I-10 in Baytown at 10:00, KSU at 10:30 for anyone that wants to join.

Kinda weird, I didn't get an email saying something was posted. Always up for some chicken malaise. :eat:

Been feeling run down today, fell asleep, and just woke up. Going to pass on dinner tonight.

I know it's a bit early but how about trying something new and different for tomorrow night. Lucian's Caribbean Grill on Clear Lake City Blvd. Darmie and I were there a couple of weeks ago and it was really yummy. Rob can give everyone ideas on what to get.

I know it's a bit early but how about trying something new and different for tomorrow night. Lucian's Caribbean Grill on Clear Lake City Blvd. Darmie and I were there a couple of weeks ago and it was really yummy. Rob can give everyone ideas on what to get.
LOL, I'll certainly do my best. We'll see y'all there.

Elbows deep in a project; not going to make it.

Before Joe Fink left us, we would annually attend the Harvest Classic event in Luchenback, TX.

Joe and Laura had a time share at the River Inn and Conference Center in Hunt, TX, and that is where we would always stay:

We were not able to attend last year, due to the event being cancelled, but it is on again this year, but for the final time. The dates are October 22nd/23rd, but we will be going up and spending Friday, 21st/Saturday, 22nd, heading home on Sunday, 23rd. We'll be staying at the River Inn, and have secured a discount on the room rate (normally $120/night to $95/night), but only if we can book 5 or more rooms. So far, I have two others committed, so we have a total of three as of right now. The rooms will be going fast though, so if anyone is interested, please call and book ASAP. Mention that you are with the Rob Jadusingh group when you book. The discount will only be applied after we get 5 rooms.

It's a really nice resort, the event is a blast, and the riding roads in that area are very nice (to include the Three Twisted Sisters). Get booked, and post up here!

Before Joe Fink left us, we would annually attend the Harvest Classic event in Luchenback, TX. Joe and Laura had a time share at the River Inn and Conference Center in Hunt, TX, and that is where we would always stay: We were not able to attend last year, due to the event being cancelled, but it is on again this year, but for the final time. The dates are October 22nd/23rd, but we will be going up and spending Friday, 21st/Saturday, 22nd, heading home on Sunday, 23rd. We'll be staying at the River Inn, and have secured a discount on the room rate (normally $120/night to $95/night), but only if we can book 5 or more rooms. So far, I have two others committed, so we have a total of three as of right now. The rooms will be going fast though, so if anyone is interested, please call and book ASAP. Mention that you are with the Rob Jadusingh group when you book. The discount will only be applied after we get 5 rooms. It's a really nice resort, the event is a blast, and the riding roads in that area are very nice (to include the Three Twisted Sisters). Get booked, and post up here!

I just booked Friday to Sunday. I plan on riding up and back. I sure hope that my Russell Day Long seat is ready before then ;-)

Back