• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Abe's sounds good to me this week. I also think it's Anna's favorite. Are we all going to meet at 6 PM (I vote for that)?

Darmie and I will be there. I think Leon will be joining us too. I like the 6:30pm time.

There’s a remote chance I might be able to make it. Today and tomorrow being my only days off to do personal stuff make it tough. Don’t wait on me.

I'm a bit under the weather, but it's one of Anna's favorites, so we'll see y'all there around 6:30ish.

I know it's Thanksgiving on Thursday, but we'll still be doing dinner out on Wednesday, and we're thinking the ol' Southern Komfort. Anyone else game?

I’m a weak maybe. Have several things to do in prep for tomorrow.

Bubble, bubble, toil and yummy. Turkey’s just about done.
3B26225D-26E8-4486-BBC4-B70E35478B05.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Last edited:
How about trying a new place? Double Dave's Pizza at 2500 Marina Bay Drive in League City.

Last time I had a Cordon Bleu sandwich was in Victoria about 25 years ago. I'd like to try theirs to see if it's anywhere near as good.

I am not a fan of specialty pizza places in Houston. I looked over there menu and its just not my cup of tea. Given its world cup season, I vote to go back to Lucians.

Back