• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Wow, had to go to page 2 to find us! :eek2:

Should be a nice chilly 97F on Wednesday; maybe we ought to meet for ice-cream :lol2:

How about Rudy's? Although after Rob's suggestion I wouldn't mind some place that serves icecream... I steak and shake open yet?

The Steak and Shake web page says "opening soon" for the Webster location but it also shows one open in Pearland at 3030 Business Center Dr. Pearland TX 77584.

I missed out on the the trip to Santa Fe Seafood and Grill - was it any good?

The Santa Fe Seafood and Grill was good and I have taken my bride over there since. I hope to make it tonight, but I keep letting work get in the way. I need to talk to my hero Joe, about retirement.:trust:

Sooooooo.. Rudy's, Steak 'n' Shake, or Santa Fe Seafood?

I'll leave it up to you guys; but the S&S in Pearland is on the west side of 288 just south of where Broadway goes under it. Getting there in 5:00 traffic might get a little exciting.

Well, since Rudy's was the first suggestion, and S & S might be a pain to get to at that time of day, maybe we should do Rudy's then. Plus, I think they have a TV so any Dallas fans in the group will be able to watch the opening game.

I could probably make it to Rudy's on the Honda since it's only about 2 miles.

It's pretty much Hobbes (or Hobbs depending on which sign you look at) Rd., right on FM518, left under I45, and straight up the feeder to Rudy's. I'm pulling the plug and probably the carb off now; so, I'll probably end up riding the Harley or may bring the truck since I need to make a run up to the Galleria area to pick up a test box (too big for even the Harley). Guess I could always throw the Honda in the back of the truck. :headbang:

See ya feller's at Rudy's.

Ralph, you are in sad shape if you are talking about me as your hero!

Does anyone have a hardhat I can borrow that you can bring tonight. I need one to get into the dock to deliver the bikes tomorrow. I had three when I used to work, but I think that's a fair trade off (no work, no hard hat).

I've got one I used back in my network install days that's relatively new. As long you don't mind it having "Data General" logos on it.

I've got one I used back in my network install days that's relatively new. As long you don't mind it having "Data General" logos on it.

It could say Data Corporal, as long as it worked, I am good with that! :thumb: Thanks J, providing of course you make it this time. :rider::pray:

I guess the hard hat is a little older than I thought as it has a crack in the top; guess the plastic dried out. I'll bring it any way and let you decide. Definitely will make it - one of my Ford trucks should run. :zen:

I guess the hard hat is a little older than I thought as it has a crack in the top; guess the plastic dried out. I'll bring it any way and let you decide. Definitely will make it - one of my Ford trucks should run. :zen:

A cracked helmet is better than no helmet ... I think!

I know it's only Sunday...

But the thread was fixing to drop to page 2 :eek2:

Just letting you guy's know I will not be there, I know, I know, it will be OK, you fellers can have fun without me, probably at my expense!:rofl:

You just don't want to show up in your bicycle spandex.

Sorry, was 2 posts from dropping to page 2.

Any suggestions for this week?

Yeesshhh... looking like a cager kind of night right now. :doh:

Back