• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

The sun did come out for a couple of hours, just long enough to dry up the concrete. Now, it's coming down again. I think they call it "scattered showers".

The sun did come out for a couple of hours, just long enough to dry up the concrete. Now, it's coming down again. I think they call it "scattered showers".

Jay, I still have your hard hat. It worked well, for what was intended. I won't be there tonight, but I will bring it next Wednesday for bike night.

Jay, I still have your hard hat. It worked well, for what was intended. I won't be there tonight, but I will bring it next Wednesday for bike night.

Cool, glad it worked for you. I probably won't make the next 2 Wednesday night get-togethers as I've got projects scheduled for Los Angeles next week and Denver the week after - both start on Wednesday morning. If I don't see you before you head out, have an awesome trip. :rider:

No worries on the hard hat; it's not worth the trouble considering the shape it's in.

This will be the last Wednesday night for me here, for a while. Where are we meeting?

does anyone have a output gear 19t--- part number 13260-1331.. this is what keeping me from riding.. Kawasaki is on back order and tells me they have no idea when they will have this item in stock... mainland cycles has had my bike for over a month now...:angryfire

I'm not much of a Kawasaki person, but do you know or have you checked to see if there is an aftermarket sprocket available? At least your bike will start.

Joe - hope you have an awesome trip; looking forward to the stories. I'm going to miss the next two Wednesday night get-togethers due to travel for work.

Ride safe

The Spot sounds good! Weather should be nice tonight, let's ride! Jay, I will give you hard hat to Jeff. He told me he would guard it with his life, but I am not sure about that trade off? :-)

Fleet; just a quick look-up on the part number says it is the 5th gear output in the transmission, probably not a part someone has laying around. You may have already done this, but I would look around to some of the dealers on the web to see if you could find one. Mainland would not do this, they would just order from the factory and wait for the back order. Good luck.

Hi gang, Webster checking in. How is everyone?

So is it Webster, or Jimmy? Either way, welcome aboard. Come on out to The Spot in Galveston tonight if you can make it. Should be a great night for riding. We usually get there around 6 - 6:30ish. Drop me a PM if you want to meet up and ride down together. :rider: :eat:

Oh, I'm the feller on the Strom that met you on Nasa Rd 1.

Whoooaaahhh!!!... didn't know you were bilateral?! Oh, and in answer to your question, orange juice is $2.25 at Kroger :patriot:

I'm NOT bilateral; I'm bi-polar. I hate you. No, wait, you're a good guy. Save me two spots at the spot.

So is it Webster, or Jimmy? Either way, welcome aboard. Come on out to The Spot in Galveston tonight if you can make it. Should be a great night for riding. We usually get there around 6 - 6:30ish. Drop me a PM if you want to meet up and ride down together. :rider: :eat:

Oh, I'm the feller on the Strom that met you on Nasa Rd 1.

Hey Rob, thanks for suggesting this site, seems like a good bunch. Not sure if I'll be able to make it out tonight, I have a big Dallas tomorrow and I'll need to get an early start. Lord knows I need my beauty sleep.

Hopefully within the next couple of weeks though.

Josh

¿qué??? ¿moto nueva? ¿es esta naranja?

no, sería azul y blanco, si eso te da una idea de lo que es!

o ... puede ser de color rojo y blanco, no es 100% seguro todavía!

Last edited:
Back