• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Anyone up for lunch at Royer's this weekend?

ummmm ... sounds fun David, but it may be a long, wet ride for me. I leave today, home will be Cartagena tonight. You think they will have a Royer's there? :-)

You need to start coming back to Wednesday nights regularly, the group will need a calming influence for a while, to take my place! ;-) :lol2:

Looks like i will be getting my bike soon.. thank god.. I was wonder if anyone has some good routes/day rides to cruise..

How soon is soon, and what's your schedule like?

I should be getting it back tomorrow if all road test go well:pray:...... i will be gone this weekend for a shark fishing tournament.. so looking at doing a ride sometime the following weekend.. I also have a few friends that are new to the area that are looking at some rides as well..

Just ate there tonight.........

How about Santa Fe Seafood, I missed that one!

Don't be sad; I remember you, John.

Did you know that here in Colombia, assassinations used to cost 50,000 pesos (or about $27.00). This is an interesting place.

Santa Fe Seafood was week before last. Had to come up to Denver today and won't be back until y'all are done tomorrow. Should be able to make next Wednesday

Did you know that here in Colombia, assassinations used to cost 50,000 pesos (or about $27.00). This is an interesting place.

Uh.. might not want to share that info with Chuck. :giveup:

You and Chuck not getting along? :trust: How many pesos for marriage counseling? :rofl:
dAAAMM That Rydah is faaast!!

Last edited:
Sounds like Chuy's was the first vote, so why don't we do them this week?

Back