• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

I am heading to the west coast. Hope see you next week. Enjoy and be well.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Sounds good, but I'm getting ready to leave early in the morning to go out of town for the weekend and won't make it.

Looks closed.
45c5393ae42fc1e009ea79c9a0564632.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That's the old Red River, the new building is behind it. We're all here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Anyone up for some Italian this week?

Aroma's Italian Grill
1023 S Broadway St, La Porte, TX 77571
(281) 941-4257

https://goo.gl/maps/HqH5gpHrAQp

Good meeting you today in front of the police station. I didn’t even realize this part of the forums existed. Never really made it out of the dual sport section. Would have liked to have joined y’all today, but you caught me as I was headed home from riding all day. Doing a little ride on Sunday to the west end of Galveston. Let me know if you’d like to join!

Good meeting you today in front of the police station. I didn’t even realize this part of the forums existed. Never really made it out of the dual sport section. Would have liked to have joined y’all today, but you caught me as I was headed home from riding all day. Doing a little ride on Sunday to the west end of Galveston. Let me know if you’d like to join!

Thanks for the invite, Chris, but I'll be back to work on Sunday. Please join us next week on Wednesday night if you can, and check out our D'S thread here:

http://twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37261

Hey, thought you Baytown/Crosby guys were gonna suggest a place this week. :popcorn:

Since no one has spoken up, how about Pipeline Grill in La Porte?

I'm working until 6:00 tomorrow, so I'll be late getting there this week.

Chad

We had some company come down a day early from Colorado. Grilling dinner for them now and going to try and sneak away for a little bit, but it’s up in the air as of now for me....

Rats! Working nights, but that sure looks good.

On a side note, Chad, how about another weekend ride somewhere while the weather is still good? Say first weekend in May (5,6th)?

Last edited:
Back