• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Is the route running up 146? I can meet the group at 146/90 Sunoco gas station. or anywhere along the route.

Well... much as I hate to say it, looks like tomorrow is gonna be a wash. All the weather channels are showing high chance of thunderstorms all day. :doh:

That means we get a free bike wash during the ride, right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I didn't thought there was going to be a ride and weeks ago I signed in for a fishing trip by the toll bridge in Freeport with my fellows from the church. I like how that ride looks but to me the weather is not helping. You guys enjoy the ride.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Well... much as I hate to say it, looks like tomorrow is gonna be a wash. All the weather channels are showing high chance of thunderstorms all day. :doh:

Yeah, I saw the same thing. It's raining up here in Conroe right now. Says up to 80% tomorrow morning. So, I'm going to the Astros game tomorrow with the family.

Yeah, I saw the same thing. It's raining up here in Conroe right now. Says up to 80% tomorrow morning. So, I'm going to the Astros game tomorrow with the family.
This is current forcast.
d89b351aa5b0f854c9cef1b1dab115d1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Weird.. I could see your hurricane map when I opened this thread on my phone, but can't see it on the computer. :shrug:

I can't even see it on my phone.

Weird.. I could see your hurricane map when I opened this thread on my phone, but can't see it on the computer. :shrug:

I was going to say that it's because Google has three levels of security for viewing pictures: 1) anyone can see it, 2) only those who are logged into Google and 3) only the owner. But, I completely logged out of Google and signed back into TWTEX and I can still see it, so it must be set up as #1 above.

Honestly, I am beyond trying to explain how Google security and photo sharing works.

You may be logged out, but the Google cookies are still there unless you flush your cache. Knowing them, there are probably hidden files all over a system. You want to borrow my foil hat?
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

You may be logged out, but the Google cookies are still there unless you flush your cache. Knowing them, there are probably hidden files all over a system. You want to borrow my foil hat?
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Nay on the hat, but I'd love to know how you manage to post pics. Or does the hat help?

The hat amplifies the wi-fi. Google changes things with their security consistently and, if you’re not logged into one of their sites, you may see pictures and may not. The pics I reposted for you didn’t have a direct link url that ended with a format descriptor this site will accept (.jpg, .jpeg, etc.). I had to save them, upload them to photobucket (yeah I still need to find another hosting site), copy PB’s direct link, and paste it into the box that pops up when you hit the icon that looks like a mountain with the sun over it. PB has multiple options to share photos. One is the url with img on either end and, if you try to just copy that one and paste it in a post, you’ll get their generic image of a camera saying the image isn’t available (unless a fix has been implemented on your device). You have to use the direct link and paste it into the pop up box from that icon I mentioned to get it to display. If the photo hosting sites weren’t so greedy, this wouldn’t be that complicated.

Last edited:
The hat amplifies the wi-fi. Google changes things with their security consistently and, if you’re not logged into one of their sites, you may see pictures and may not. The pics I reposted for you didn’t have a direct link url that ended with a format descriptor this site will accept (.jpg, .jpeg, etc.). I had to save them, upload them to photobucket (yeah I still need to find another hosting site), copy PB’s direct link, and paste it into the box that pops up when you hit the icon that looks like a mountain with the sun over it. PB has multiple options to share photos. One is the url with img on either end and, if you try to just copy that one and paste it in a post, you’ll get their generic image of a camera saying the image isn’t available (unless a fix has been implemented on your device). You have to use the direct link and paste it into the pop up box from that icon I mentioned to get it to display. If the photo hosting sites weren’t so greedy, this wouldn’t be that complicated.

Yeah, I used the same method when I had PB (and Smugmug too), but Dropbox doesn't seem to like to play the same way. I tried with Amazon Photo too, but same result. I guess everything is becoming more proprietary.

How about Pop Top Burger in Webster?

I’m probably not going to make it tonight - too much going on.

Back