• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

This is a little last minute, but we've decided to have a small Halloween/house warming party for the group this Wednesday.

We're serving chili with corn bread and everything needed to make Frito pies. You're welcome bring a side dish or dessert, but nothing is required.

Costumes optional, bring your own beverages.

PM or text me if you need our new address.

Chad

FYI: We were thinking of doing this about the same time as Bike Night. So around 6. I hope y'all can all come out. We'd love to see you! [emoji5]

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Rats! sounds like a great time, and with that front coming in, chili 'n' cornbread would be perfect! Congrats on the new house, Chad! :clap:

I don’t think I’ll be able to make it. I’ll be out with the kids tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob: Sounds like you're working nights again. Bummer. Sorry we'll miss you! Maybe next time! [emoji6]

Josh: No worries! I hope you guys have fun! [emoji5]

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Please keep the thread about the meets. Personal issues can be dealt with via PMs or in person.

I agree, that should be taken care of privately and not publicly. Also this thread is about where and when to meet up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Please keep the thread about the meets. Personal issues can be dealt with via PMs or in person.

What is the problem with the postings? I can’t see any problems. Perhaps I’m missing something. Please let me know where the problem is so I can avoid it.

The administrator deleted it for good

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

What is the problem with the postings? I can’t see any problems. Perhaps I’m missing something. Please let me know where the problem is so I can avoid it.

Chuck, it's much like finding the "sucker" in poker. If you look around the table at the other players and none of them is the "sucker", then you're it! :lol2:

Scott, Chuck and I are friends so you don't have to delete this post ... but in thinking more about this, you may want to delete his account! :trust::rofl:

I apologize for no showing up yesterday. I am working against the clock finishing my ktm valves clearance adjustment I decided to do it myself (not regret but it has been an very slow and meticulous process as a first timer) and at the same time moving. I hope we have a ride as we used to not long time ago to remember life is good.

Thanks to everyone who showed up, it was great to see you.

For those that couldn't make it, I'm sure this was just the first of many such gatherings at the new place. We hope to catch you down the road, maybe on a sunny day next time, or at least a day without severe weather warnings.

I apologize for no showing up yesterday. I am working against the clock finishing my ktm valves clearance adjustment I decided to do it myself (not regret but it has been an very slow and meticulous process as a first timer) and at the same time moving. I hope we have a ride as we used to not long time ago to remember life is good.

You will certainly be invited to the next one.

Hopefully one day soon the weather and the timing will be right to put a good ride together.

I had to do a bit of house cleaning regarding several inappropriate posts.

Nothing to see... Move along... :coffee:

Finally off nights!!! How about doing Chasin' Tails on Bay Area this week? :rider: :eat:

I will be skipping a few until I get a few weeks in at my new job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm really needing more study time for this upcoming test I have on Friday so I'm going to bow out of tonight. See y'all next week.

Back