• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

They still haven’t let me loose in one yet. Looks like today is a lot of waiting on paperwork to be processed and training videos. Still waiting on my employee number.

Good for you my friend! I am happy for you.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Congratulations Jay. Now you actually have to go to work. :D

Congratulations Jay. Now you actually have to go to work. :D

Thanks! And yeah, Mish-Mish has been constantly reminding me (and getting a pretty good chuckle) of that.

I'd like to go, but probably won't know until Friday if I'll have to work. I had forgot how much this work thing interferes with important stuff.

Chad and Jay, let me know. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys somewhere along the way.

Not sure if anyone is planning on going to bike night tonight, but I’m not to be able to make it.

Pick a place. We'll not be there tonight, or the following two either. Hope you guys have fun.

Chad and Jay, let me know. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys somewhere along the way.
Saw y'all went today to avoid the weather tomorrow and sounds like it was an awesome ride. I've got a cold brewing and there's no way I'm going to risk riding in 50 degree rain. There will be other rides.

Saw y'all went today to avoid the weather tomorrow and sounds like it was an awesome ride. I've got a cold brewing and there's no way I'm going to risk riding in 50 degree rain. There will be other rides.

Yeah, three of us made it to Crockett. Some very nice roads I had never been on (if you get a chance try FM 811). And I thought I had "been everywhere, man!". It was still a very cool ride, even though the sun was out. And at least three roads closed due to high water. It is supposed to be colder tomorrow and no sun with a slight chance of rain. I think I will just hunker down for the rest of the year.

You almost went by our place in centerville. When you come out on 811 and hit 7 going towards Crockett you would take a left on 1511 then a right on 3178.

You almost went by our place in centerville. When you come out on 811 and hit 7 going towards Crockett you would take a left on 1511 then a right on 3178.

And ... why didn't you tell us about this road??? :D

In case anyone didn't get the text message, it appears Chasin' Tails was selected for tonight. I'm out due to illness.

Riding to Blessing Hotel tomorrow for lunch if anyone is interested in joining

Last edited:
Back