• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Man, sure wish we could have joined you. Good day for riding for sure.

Sounds really good and a margarita sounds even better. I'm going to try to make it, but I have a 1:00 am start in the morning and not sure I'll still be conscious by tomorrow evening.

Too long a day and have a 2:00 am start tomorrow. Will try to make it week after next.

Dropbox is preventing you from linking externally back to the image on their site. You need to just upload the image here directly using the "Attach files" button below the message editor.

I can click on your link and see the image, then download it, and upload it as an attachment. Here is the result.

NhRjKAfY.jpeg

It doesn't look like anyone posted about going tomorrow night. What about Chuy's at 3525 East Sam Houston Pkwy S, Pasadena, TX 77505?

I'm working nights, but maybe I'll let Suzie borrow the bike.

Well, last week was a bust. How about we give Chuy's another chance this week?

Can we make it the Chuys here in Webster please? Pasadena 3 weeks in a row is lot for some of us. Thanks!

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Actually, no-one went last week, and Pasadena is a more central location for most of the group.

I disagree with Pasadena being a more central location for everyone in the group but okay.
I think we should do a Clear Lake spot next week. The past 4 suggestions have all been in Pasadena and to me it seems like it would be more fair to everyone to move the spot around town more.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Back