• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Yeah, it's the ride up I'm a bit worried about, lol. I might try to make it; that's definitely some good pie!

I think I'm going to skip this one. I'm sure by me not going, it will be sunny, even with the 90 percent chance of rain in the forecast.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Chad :chug: Ride up was cloudy and on wet roads, but encountered just one, quick sprinkle on the way. Not a big turnout, (maybe around 10?), but made for some good conversation, and the food was excellent. Day cleared up and became a perfect one for riding, so Joe led us on a spirited spin for a couple hours, then I split off to head home. Glad I took the chance after all. See y'all this week, but doubt the weather will cooperate twice.

Not going to make it tonight. Michelle won’t be there either - her grandson came home today.

Well no more bikes if I come I will have to cage it sorry guys. Taking a break from two wheels.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Drove by Chasing Tails today on the way home and it looked like they had a fire there or the pool place next door. The ladder truck was in between them both. Before we go back there we might want to see if it is open.

Anyone up for Millers this week? We can spy on Chasing Tails from across the street!

Well no more bikes if I come I will have to cage it sorry guys. Taking a break from two wheels.

Stop on in whenever you get a chance... I'm sure we could forgive you for not riding if you show up in a Chevelle or Challenger. :D

Someone mentioned Abe's the other day; how about there for this week?

Last edited:
Not the greatest weather predicted for tomorrow, but at least no rain. Anyone thinking about riding?

Anyone up for Red River Cantina?

For anyone that may not know, it's where the old Red River BBQ used to be, in front of the new Red River BBQ.

Chad

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

...ditto. Let me know what time and place. No Cajun food (having lived in Louisiana for 19 years, the stuff you get here is a let-down)

Back