• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Glad you let me know. As a new guy to the forum, I never knew what time you all met. I’m just leaving work now, so if you all meet at 6 I’ll have to pass for this week as I can’t get there until 6:30. I can plan ahead another week to get there earlier. Al.

Glad you let me know. As a new guy to the forum, I never knew what time you all met. I’m just leaving work now, so if you all meet at 6 I’ll have to pass for this week as I can’t get there until 6:30. I can plan ahead another week to get there earlier. Al.
6:30 is still good if you want to come. We will still be there and some of us run late anyway.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

I’ll be in turn 12 this sunday at the moto gp in Austin. Anyone else plan on going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone up for something different this week?

How about Masa Sushi on El Camino?

Probably shouldn't even reply, because seems like every time I say I'm gonna make it, I don't. Will try though; hadn't had me some good sushi in awhile :eat3:

I'm planning to ride out to the Jay in Needville for lunch tomorrow.

Anyone wanting to join us can meet up at Rudy's. I'll be there around 10:30, kickstands up at 11:00.

Chad

Anybody up for some Cajun this week? How about Razzoo's Cajun Cafe?

LOL, Jay and I just tried it... it's good! See y'all there.

Anyone up for Mediterraneo Cafe, while the weather is nice enough to eat outside...

This is the one across from NASA.

Back