• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

My phone tried to kill me this morning on the ride to work. I had to go to AT&T to call the phone insurance company to replace my replacement phone.... Any one know how to remove Bixby from a phone?

My phone tried to kill me this morning on the ride to work. I had to go to AT&T to call the phone insurance company to replace my replacement phone.... Any one know how to remove Bixby from a phone?

Yeah.. get an Android :duck:

I have a Android. They forced a update into my S7 Active for the second time and finally killed it. They didn't have any S7 Actives from the insurance company so I had to downgrade to a S8 Active. The fix according to the insurance company is to send me another S8 Active to try again I guess. I prefer having things not kill me, but I guess they don't mind their customers dying.

Sorry, I was confusing iBixby with Siri. Both suck, but that's one of the reasons I moved away from Samsung also. Too much bloat-ware, and their stuff doesn't see, to like to play well with others, kinda like Apple. Of course, you can't hardly find any that do anymore. Wouldn't get killed over it though. We missed you Wednesday.

Looks like we're in for more rain. Anyone up for 'cage night' at Pipeline this week?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

I’m not going to make it this evening. Y’all enjoy.

Anyone up for a burger? How about Carlos Beer Garden in Webster while the weather is nice?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Didn’t leave until 5:30 but took less than 10 minutes to get here. Got a table out back.

LOL, perfect! I decided to swap my chain, as old one was stretched. Broke links on old one, got new one on, only to realize I don't have a rivet tool (could have sworn I did). Anyway, got one ordered and on the way, but won't get here in time for tomorrow night, so we'll be caging it over.

Is "pipeline" = Pipeline Grill tonight? In Baytown? Home a bit early with the new-to-me bike and just need a clarification.

Several folks are planning to hit the pie run in Huntsville Saturday. We'll be going up 59 and cutting over to Huntsville at Cleveland. See the thread in general for backroads to Huntsville from 59.

It sounds good. Having a truck battery issues so I will need to get that taken care of before I go to Eduardo's. Hope to see you there.

Back