• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

10 4. I haven't been in years, but I knew for rides out of town we'd meet at Rudy's BBQ sometimes

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sorry Charles, didn’t see your post before I left. Good seeing tonight.

Thanksgiving is this week, is anyone up for this Wednesday?

I was thinking Pipeline Grill if there's enough of us able to make it.

Chad

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Awe, man! We'll miss you guys. Hope y'all (and anyone else that can't make it) have a great Thanksgiving.

Hey everyone, Darmie and I are in town for the weekend. Anyone available to meet up at Chuy's in Clear Lake around 6pm? Let us know so we can secure enough seats.

Dang, talk about some late notice! Sorry guys, won't be able to make it. Guess we'll have to plan a trip to come see y'all sometime. Say hi to Darmie for me.

Not going to be able to make it this evening. Have a margarita for me!

Anyone in Clear Lake area have a small trailer I could come borrow for a few hours this evening? Fuel pump gave out on me in Seabrook. I live in Nassau Bay. Waiting on a local wrecker driver to call me back.

Back