• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

I almost hesitant to suggest a place after my last two picks being closed.

How about Mediterreneo Market & Cafe across from NASA for this week?

Chad

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

That's a great place - I know the owner. That said I don't know if I can make it tomorrow.

I also (didn’t want to say “me too” and cause confusion)

I'm guessing no one wants to meet up in this cold wet weather?

If anyone is up for meeting tonight post up, otherwise I'll see you next week.

Chad

Guess Miller's is now open again. How about there?

Ok - its almost Wednesday! How about Pipeline or there is a Sudie's Catfish house on Spencer Highway just west of BW8?

Rats, we're gonna miss bike night this week again, so enjoy Sudie's. Their food is really good! :eat:

Sudie's does sound good. Too bad I am going to miss it. I did make it to the AMA museum last weekend. If you find your self in Ohio, you should go.

Attachments

• 20200125_112200.jpg
    20200125_112200.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 137
Cool! I bet that would be a fun visit. I'll add it to my bucket list :thumb:

Looks like we'll be able to make it this week. How about some Pipeline?

Mish Mish is leaving out Pittsburgh to drive back home this afternoon and she’s bringing her bike back also so she can get it inspected as well as get some maintenance done while here. She loaded the bike up last night and this is what she saw this morning when she walked out:
CB45C01B-3DB3-417B-836F-190C4217296F.jpeg

Hmm.. was "de-icing" part of her maintenance plan? LOL. Don't worry, soon as she hits the Texas border, it'll be nothing but a puddle.

Back