• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Kelley and I are coming in the cage. Probably won't be there till 6:30. This is Lukas BBQ on Saturn Lane?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Saw on their Facebook page that Pine Tree Lodge was open again and wanted to make sure. Went over there today with an old friend I used to work with and it's back. They did and awesome job rebuilding and the food is as good as ever. The outside area is huge and there was a good breeze blowing there. Inside is much cleaner and is larger than before also. Looks like it is another option for a ride destination again.

Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger...

Anyone up for Miller's this week?
o4hdkzy6736rjrode8q9pl1r4d9la1z2w5x76wog&rid=giphy.gif

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

I may be a little late due to Comcast trying to fix a broke cable. Someone trenched in a new cable through the yards in the houses behind mine and cut my cable. Of course the neighbor behind me who has the cable connection box in their yard, isn’t home and their gate is locked. Cable guy says he’ll be back later. Holding my breath. :miffed:

Now that we know Pine Tree Lodge is open, thanks Jay, a few of use are planning to ride there for lunch this Saturday.

For anyone wanting to join us, we'll meet a Buc-ee's on I-10 in Baytown at 9:30 Saturday morning.

My favorite people (Comcast) is supposed to be here between 9:00 - 11:00 in the morning. Guess I’ll have to wait until the next one. :miffed:

In the interest of maybe getting everyone to sit at the same table, how about Angelo's this week? Anyone know if they are still being cool about that?

Angelo's sounds good to me.

I don't know if anything has changed with their seating policy, but they were very accommodating last time.

Not sure if anything has changed with them either, but will see you there.

Got a table on the right, in the back as you walk in.

Just thought I'd share a great deal with y'all. Ordered a set, and got it yesterday. Gotta say, very impressed with the quality, and completeness of this set. If you would need anything outside of this on the road, then you need a tow-truck, lol. It's a great price too, as there's no way you could assemble these tools for anywhere near this price. Set is a bit heavy and bulky, but not bad for what all you get, and will easily fit in a top/side case. Free shipping too! Hope it helps.

Back