• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Good ride on Saturday too. Weather was about perfect, and it was a great group. Here's a few pics:

20201107_093601_HDR.jpg

20201107_093629_HDR.jpg

20201107_093705_HDR.jpg

20201107_093615_HDR.jpg

20201107_093726_HDR.jpg

20201107_111712_HDR.jpg

20201107_124245.jpg

Yes, it was. Right as we had unloaded in the parking area, he rode up. The ninja strikes again!

Good deal! Now you'll be ready for our next dirt ride :thumb:

By the looks of things. I'm in need of some front seal replacements on the wing. Anyone know who is the go to person that can be counted on for quality work? May want to consider springs upgrade as well.

PXL_20201116_220919813.jpg

Josh at EBR in League City knows suspension really well and can get upgraded springs. Only problem with them is turn-around time - it can be hit or miss. The only other independent suspension I know of in town is J&M in Spring. I know they do dirt bike suspension but not sure about the Wing. There are others if you want to send it off. Traxxion Dynamics is supposed to be the ultimate Wing suspension authority.

Josh at EBR in League City knows suspension really well and can get upgraded springs. Only problem with them is turn-around time - it can be hit or miss. The only other independent suspension I know of in town is J&M in Spring. I know they do dirt bike suspension but not sure about the Wing. There are others if you want to send it off. Traxxion Dynamics is supposed to be the ultimate Wing suspension authority.
Thank you Jay. I'll definitely be in touch with him and see what they say this stealership was already quoting me 500 bucks but that did include swapping out the left brake pad.

I’ve done seals on dirt bike forks, but not sure how much more complicated the Wing’s forks are.

Anyone interested in a late lunch (maybe 1 PM) Friday at In-N-Out burger in Katy, followed by a visit to the new Cycle Gear?

Can't do lunch tomorrow, I've got a full day at work.

I'll eventually make it out to the new Cycle Gear.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

I should be able to make it. How about some TexMex at Eduardo’s?

We should be back in town by then. See y'all there.

Back