• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Have to work to 7:00 pm. Their buffalo chicken sandwich sounds pretty good about now.

We're up for anything. Karen is currently out of town but should be back in time. Might be nice enough to be outside.

Hope everyone came through the storm/hurricane ok? How 'bout some Abe's Cajun this week to share stories?

My story only takes 2 words - it rained. See you at Abe’s.

Went there last Friday, but will force myself to go again. See y'all there.

Gaye’s out of town and I have a prior commitment. On a positive note, the boat is back in the water. Hopefully it can get back to the slip before my thing tonight! It just hit the water about two hours ago, but we got to give it time for leak tests, since that is what started this whole thing in the first place. Y’all enjoy

I started a very late Southern Pie Run thread.

I'm planning a ride to Orsak's Cafe in Fayetteville this Sunday. For anyone wanting to go, we'll meet at Rudy's at 8:30, kickstands up at 9:00.

We made it. Great ride. Thanks Chad.

Attachments

• PXL_20210926_165617658.jpg
    PXL_20210926_165617658.jpg
    639.6 KB · Views: 101
Dang, sure wish we could have made it. It was about perfect riding weather too! So did anyone outside the Clear Lake group show up? No pie pcs?! 😁

They served chocolate cake with pink icing with the lunch special. I did notice they had pie when we were leaving. We were seated in a side room and, best as we could tell, there were no TWT folks there. The waitress checked a table in the main room and they said they were just out for an afternoon lunch. When we left, there were some bikes that looked like they could have been from TWT, but no one went back in to check. It was a long ride back.

Well, hope the chocolate cake was good at least, lol. We'll have to plan for the next one; it'll be here before you know it!

A bit early, but Anna will be working later the following week (Wed., 6th). How about we do Southern Komfort to help us get there in time? As for this week, any suggestions?

Back