• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

That's not the one she's looking for. She wants the Tracer 9T that came out in 2021. Supposed to be completely redesigned from the 900GT. I noticed they changed the name to Tracer 9 GT.
Yeah, but I figure for around $6K less, it might be an option. That 9T looks like a really nice upgrade though. And mine is now 7 years old. Hmmm....

Evidently, the 900 GT has a snappier throttle than the 9 GT which is what she doesn’t like about it.

FYI ... Bigman (Marco) passed away this last weekend. His brother called me earlier this evening to let me know.

Yeah, just saw your other thread; it slurps. I liked Marco.
We haven't had BBQ in awhile. Will probably be caging it though; too hot for stop and go traffic.

Due to the lack of pie related motorcycle events lately, I would like to suggest Seabrook Classic Cafe for this Wednesday night.

Pie sounds real good right now. Fasting to do my DOT physical in the morning. Haven't eaten anything since breakfast.

Back