• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Cli-MaxRidingGear.com

Re: There’s a new Vendor in town!! - Cli-Max Gear/Accessories

Another one came in, we are down to three left....who's it gonna be?

We have a Winner, CBAT was number 15!!!!!

I need your shipping address and you will receive the above two items, Camelbak Rogue & Nikwax Wash-in.

Thanks for playing and keep an eye on this thread and we will be doing another.

I don't know what items will be next....if someone could come up with a cool scavenger game finding items on the site, that would be pretty cool. Something played out with hints.

We have a Winner, CBAT was number 15!!!!!

I need your shipping address and you will receive the above two items, Camelbak Rogue & Nikwax Wash-in.

Thanks for playing and keep an eye on this thread and we will be doing another.

I don't know what items will be next....if someone could come up with a cool scavenger game finding items on the site, that would be pretty cool. Something played out with hints.

I replied to your email with shipping info. This is great. I'm one of those guys that never wins anything. :clap:

I replied to your email with shipping info. This is great. I'm one of those guys that never wins anything. :clap:

You too huh! lol

Shipping today, you should expect this on Monday, no later than Tuesday.

Good Deal CBAT, had no idea Fedex would delivery on Saturday, quiet welcome and thanks for playing.

Terry, quick question for you. After watching the recent Moto2 movie, I'm thinking about jumping into the helmet cam world. I searched your site but all I could find for the GoPro is the motorsports package. Do you guys have the HD cam in the helmet mount package?

Terry, quick question for you. After watching the recent Moto2 movie, I'm thinking about jumping into the helmet cam world. I searched your site but all I could find for the GoPro is the motorsports package. Do you guys have the HD cam in the helmet mount package?

Bill,

Thanks for the question, all we have is the Motorsports package, we can probably get one with our next order but it would be a while before that happens. OTH, I may have spoken too soon, I think we would have to buy a certain amount in order to receive the pricing we need and ordering one would not work.

On another subject...

Now if ANYONE is looking for a Scala Q2 Multiset we bought a BOATLOAD folks and have a extremely aggressive price on these, over 55% off retail. Once these are sold the price will be going back up.
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-Communications/Categories

The Scala G4 Powersets we have a great deal on these also.

Cobra Exhaust or Two Brothers
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-Exhaust/Categories

Camelbaks for you Dual Sporters
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-Camelbak/Categories

Gaerne SG12 Boots, bottom of the page.
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-Apparel-cln-*Gaerne/Categories

Dragon Googles
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-Glasses-&-Goggles-cln-Dragon/Categories

Same with ATV winches and we have a $50 rebate on the WARN brand winches and Plows.
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-ATV-&-UTV-cln-Winch/Categories

On a few lines of Apparel we have First Free Exchange, FirstGear, Speed & Strength, River Road, MSR, Spidi, your dime to get it back to us.

We have added a nice sampling of items and continue to do so, keep checking back.

Bill,

Thanks for the question, all we have is the Motorsports package, we can probably get one with our next order but it would be a while before that happens. OTH, I may have spoken too soon, I think we would have to buy a certain amount in order to receive the pricing we need and ordering one would not work.

No biggie. I was just asking because I'd rather buy from you guys instead of some vendor I no nothing about. Thank you for getting back to me! :-)

Bill,

Well, after looking at the packaging for the two different cameras it appears that the "helmet" one comes with a head strap as well as one other mounting option that the "motorsports" model doesn't come with. The bonus of the motorsports model is the suction cup mount which might or might not come in handy.

Needless to say the two mounts on the helmet version are $15 each to buy. But the cheapest I can find it for sale is $300. So at that price I'm better off buying from you guys and then if I really want to two other mounting options, spending the $30 and I'm still coming out cheaper. Plus I get the suction cup mount as well. So now it's just a matter of getting funds in order and seeing about ordering one.

I was going to mention the Helmet Strap was fifteen dollars but you are pretty good about knowing what you want so I hesitated to mention something you probably already knew. :thumb:

Alright Terry, I just ordered the GoPro. I can't wait to get it and see just how good the video quality is. If watching Moto2 is any indication, I'm going to love the little thing.

I knew I recognized the name when it came through, ships today, much appreciated.

Should have this Monday unless the sky turns green and Fedex stops with a deer stare.

Dang Terry, Fedex is off their game. So after ordering from you guys around 2:30 on Friday, the Gopro arrived before 1pm today. 23hrs from ordering to delivery, not too shabby if you ask me.

Thanks again!

Fantastic Bill, thanks for the business and the update! :thumb:

Terry, Got a few questions for you about the Scala Multi set.

On your site it says up to 3 can link together. How would it work with 2 sets of Multi sets?

For example:

Me - A
Wife - B
XXX - C
YYY - D
if I have one set, with mine as master and my wife's as slave, then we add another person as a slave. So A and B can talk, A and C can talk, but B and C cannot, correct?

Also, what would happen if C's wife was with us, and she was talking with him. Would it be something like A could talk with B and C, C could talk with A and D, but B and D cannot talk to each other, only to the "master" in the chain?

Does that even make sense?

Basically, could 4 people communicate at all?

If not, how would the G4 set allow this all to occur?

Matt,

Terry asked me to address this if I could. Well, my first-hand knowledge is mainly with three, but here goes.

Q2: You being "A", you can sinc unit B and unit C to you. You will be able to talk with unit B or C but not both at the same time. You choose who you want to converse with. Example: Terry and I along with our Dad used the Q2 recently. I was master unit. My unit by the push of a button dictated which I talked with, but at no time could I talk with Dad and Terry at the same time... "ain't happening". 4? No way.

G-4: Take a power set, sinc in a third unit and you can have a party! Did this with my Dad and Son on a recent trip to New Orleans into Mississippi, and then back home. The fourth is more complicated but can happen. In that case, you actually have more than one master, at least that seems to be the best way for me to explain it to you, but 4 can't really have FULL access to everyone at the same time. Have not tried it, but that is what I am getting out of it.

Q2, full access between two, but handicapped access with third but doable.
G4, full access between three, but handicapped access 4 but doable.

See these links to the manuals I posted on another one of our sites used to support reviews, manuals, etc.

Q2 Multiset Manual

G-4 Owners Manual

Scorpion Exo-700 Sinister Helmets Closeouts

Limited Supplies and popular sizes go fast.

For TWT members these will be 149.95, you will have to contact H2000FB (Tom) or myself to receive this price.

Retail 229.95
Now 149.95

Scorpion_Exo_700_Sinister_Helmet.jpg

Scorpion_Exo_700_Sinister_Helmet_Silver.jpg

There are a few of these left.

Scorpion Commander Jacket

I think most XL sizes are out.

Extremely nice jackets for the affluent minded now selling where us laymen can afford. :-P

Retail 339.00 - 359.00
Now 178.95

Scorpion_Commander_Jacket.jpg

just ordered a go pro hd!

Thanks Lloyd, Fedex is not running so I took a few boxes to Fedex and they were shut down....it will go out Monday.

Thanks Lloyd, Fedex is not running so I took a few boxes to Fedex and they were shut down....it will go out Monday.

OK, no problem :thumb:

digging though some gift cards, to figure out what SDHC card to buy.....

Name brand card memory, such as Kingston, Patriot, store brand/Off brand I have had issues with those and do not use those any longer.

Terry, my camera is on it's way to you as of yesterday. Thank you again for helping me out with it. Now I just can't wait for it's return so I can use the little guy some more.

Back