• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Cli-MaxRidingGear.com

Re: There’s a new Vendor in town!!

nicely arranged site. I've been thinking about getting a camelback for this summer... that'll give me a chance to try you guys out! Good Luck with the new venture.

One thing I would suggest is that you allow purchasing without having to sign up. Complete the purchase as a guest.

I have wondered about that also. On sites where the option was given, I always opted out. On the other hand, where sites gave you no choice, it did not bother me. It is just that we wanted email addresses in order to shoot a variety of specials targeting our past clients... you know.. specials especially for them?

Please, can we get more comment on this subject? This is an important subject to me. Would really like to hear more feedback buying as a registered customer, or as a guest? :scratch:

nicely arranged site. I've been thinking about getting a camelback for this summer... that'll give me a chance to try you guys out! Good Luck with the new venture.

Much thought and deliberation about feedback from TWTEX along with other sources helped me come to the conclusion the site needed a fresh look.

Glad everyone's reviews are of approval!!

Thanks for the feedback!

I just checked your site. I like the looks of the main page. On the specs of items like for say the spot i would suggest maybe puting the info from the makers site or type something up yourself.

I have wondered about that also. On sites where the option was given, I always opted out. On the other hand, where sites gave you no choice, it did not bother me. It is just that we wanted email addresses in order to shoot a variety of specials targeting our past clients... you know.. specials especially for them?

Please, can we get more comment on this subject? This is an important subject to me. Would really like to hear more feedback buying as a registered customer, or as a guest? :scratch:

I like the idea of email specials for regular customers. New Enough does this and I have bought a few items from them because I received an email about an item I didn't even know I needed. I also get these kinds of emails from a couple of other places I enjoy doing business with. The thing is that with each of these I excersized an option to give them my email address for this express purpose. There I other places that just send me specials and I don't really want them in my inbox so I "opt out" of hearing from them. Sometimes this irritates me enough that I do not purchase from them anymore. Not always, but sometimes.
As far as having to register in order to buy from a particular website: depends... In the past, I have navigated away from these sites when I could find the same item at the same price elsewhere. Sometimes, I just register and buy the item anyway. I guess it just depends on my mood and whether or not I feel some kind of trust in who I'm buying from...
Although, I guess I'm not often too freaked out about it, after all, I am buying things on the internet!

I just checked your site. I like the looks of the main page. On the specs of items like for say the spot i would suggest maybe puting the info from the makers site or type something up yourself.

I am looking at the SPOT website, now, are you referring to the photos or a longer write-up and what would need to be in the write-up?

If I can be clear what would be helpful that will be done. Ideas anyone?

maybe just a link to the manufacturer site

even the camel pack for example id like more info and photos, other models to compare too

does this count as a post :trust:

Placing a link to the manufacturers site in the detailed description section is a good idea easily done.
Yes, it counts as a post!!:clap:

If you Post HELLO it counts as a post!

I have looked at some of the ideas on products to add, trying to get to those first. I have talked with a few vendors in attempts to work out a way to carry there product, we will see what happens.

We have looked at tires, we are not there yet. Unable to determine what is going on exactly as pricing is an issue from what we are seeing. It's like hitting a brick wall everywhere you turn, we want to sell tires but we need to make something or there should be a benefit or it's not feasible, we will work more on this.

One thing I would suggest is that you allow purchasing without having to sign up. Complete the purchase as a guest.

You can now purchase as a guest w/o signing up. :clap:

Make a post, any post, to enter the drawing!!!!!! If you guys can make a run on this today we will up the anti.

Here are the ones who posted and in for the drawing except for h2000fb as he is the other half, if I missed you let me know.

John - endoman (forum name) will be coming over today to do the drawing.

el_chupo_

Tracker

KLRKrup47

DFW_Warrior

leekellerking

Prothos

wanabeguru

Tim Kreitz

Graubart

rangerdw

dukey33

db

tango

h2000fb

drfood

XoZe

ABlueCollarWoman

Jbay

We went to try out our duel sports for the first time, back now and ready to post up the winner!!!

Decided to have 2 winners.

1. El Chupo

2. Rangerdw

We will give away the disk lock and one of the battery testers.

EL Chupo was the first draw out, he will have his choice and Rangerdw will get the item El Chupo does not take.

You can PM me with your address and I will get it shipped to you.

Thanks for the suggestions, we are not done so keep your comments coming. I will put out updates what is going on and possible put together special buys when they become available.

I won!

I Won!!

Happy Dance!

Thanks Very Much to Terry / Cli-Max!

On a side note, another suggestion or two on appearance:
1. The Home/Contact/About us/etc links at the top. I like them better spaced out a bit more, and generally I look in the upper right corner, and also at the bottom of the page for a contact link.

2. Also, a quick Security link taking people to the FAQ page, and also include a blurb about secure order entry page, etc.

3. Lastly, the product pages look a little bland, with the white background and no visible dividers. Consider a border/box around each product and leave the back ground white, or even a light grey box each product is in (similar to the color at the top of the page behind the logo) would help section off the items and clean up the page

Just wanted to give Kudos to Terry for being a very easy vendor to work with. :thumb: :clap:

I do not often brag on on-line vendors, have had some bad experiences with folks (won't name names, but one of them is a retailer out of Utah).:biggun:

Just purchased a Scala Q2 Multiset from him. He made it very easy to get the item I wanted at the right price in Texas from a TWT member.

Thanks Terry! You'll get more business from me in the future.

It's late Darrell or I would write more....thanks for the kind words.

I stayed with your package since we were pushing the clock at 5:20, told the lady I need this on that truck out front leaving. She said no problem, I said than scan it, now I asked whose truck is out front, this guy raised his hand, I took the package gave it to him and told him it leaves today with you, where's your cart.

I would look for this to arrive on Tuesday as in the next day, for sure, no later than Wed. unless FedEx hiccups.

Thanks for your business!!!!

Arrived perfectly in tact, no FedEx gremlins. THanks for staying late to make sure it went out.

Like I said I don't write very many nice things about motorcycle farkle folks. Too many more worried about charging the card first and then shipping later. Or underpacking and things arrived destroyed.

Keep up the great work. I can't wait to get a job and be able to afford to buy lots from you vs 1 item at a time.

Congratulations Again!!

1. El Chupo- Matt choose the battery checker

2. Rangerdw - Donnie will get the disk lock

I will have these mailed today, went to the PO last night, closed.

TWTEXANS first to hear it:

Blowout Sale annoucement
on selected FIELDSHEER items- Limited Quantities. Sale lasts til the end of June, or until products run out. No backorders.
  • Skid Lid Back Pack (textile)
  • Compact Saddle Bag Blk (textile)
  • Expander Saddle Bag (textile)
  • Micro Maxi Back Rest Bag (textile)
  • Moto Trunk Back Rest (textile)
  • Eiffel II Tank Bag w/Strap Base (textile)
  • Access Tank Bank w/Strap Base (textile)
  • Contour Tank/Tail Bag w/Strap Base (textile)
  • Leather Slash Saddlebags S/M/L sizes
Manufacture does not want these discounts published, so email us. It's like coming into our store. Then we can email you the flyer via reply!

This is some of the Best Sale Pricing I have seen on name brand items. These are not seconds or returns. AND, TWTEXANS are the first to see this!

Again, email us, go the site and email us (www.cli-maxridinggear.com) , or whatever, and we will send you info.

Re: Vender - Cli-MAX

Up to $150 REBATES on SPOT Personal Satellite Messenger!
Buy a Spot Personal Satellite Messenger,
Buy 2 years of Service and
Get your purchase price back in the form of a Rebate. Basically you get the Spot for free after buying their service.

Rebates amounts: $50, $75, or $150, depending on the service plan you buy.

For the $150 Rebate, all you do is buy 2 years of Basic/Tracking service.

This is a great deal. Visit our site for SPOT Rebate details.
www.cli-maxridinggear.com

The VholdR High Definition cameras will be coming in on Tuesday. All backorders will be complete with a few surplus for the ones who PMed or others who might be interested.

http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-40/Vholdr-ContourHD-helmet-cam/Detail

ContourHD.jpg

No more PM's these are gone again, those who PMed are covered. I will try and get more and post back up when they come in.

Hey TWTEXANS,

I just received a large shipment of the new VholdR HD Video Cameras in yesterday. The distributor has no more in stock but we have them! This is the VholdR Contour High Definition Video Camera.

This is the ONLY forum I am making this annoucement to. :sun:

So, if interested or know of someone who is, I would appreciate you passing the information along! And... Thanks for the Referral!

Last edited:

Sold out of these twice, we ordered more than anyone else from the distributor, still have an order on backorder.....at the moment though we have the VholdR ContourHD Cameras back in stock! $279.95 Free Shipping
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-40/Vholdr-ContourHD-Camera-Contour/Detail

Also we did a few buy-ins and have some attractive deals on these items.

GoPro Hero Wide Camera 5 MP $139.95 – Retail 205.95 Free Shipping
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-58/GoPro-Hero-Camera-Motorsport/Detail

Gorilla Alarm 7017 Motorcycle 2-way Paging system. $142.95 – Retail 228.95 Free Shipping
This not only sets off a siren it also lets you know something is wrong with a pocket pager. Great for Poser and the guy who sits on his bike all the time. Simple to install, I have the install directions I can email if needed, two connections to the battery and mount the unit, IIRC.
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-1/Gorilla-7017-motorcycle-alarm/Detail

Battery Tender Jr. $25.95 – Fall is coming! Retail – 39.95
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-11/Battery-Tender-021-dsh-0123-Battery/Detail

Scala Rider Q2 Multiset by Cardo. $259.95 – Retail 349.95 Free Shipping -- Discount code below it will drop it even more. Discount Code - 1sgt750buf
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-21/Cardo-Scala-Rider-Q2/Detail

You enter this code AFTER you enter your payment method.

You click to proceed to the next page. The page shows the discounted price and asks if you want to “confirm or cancel.”

We can't advertise our VholdR sales prices, but they were much cheaper than the last post.

However, if you come into our On-line Store.... you can see what special pricing is available. Here's how!

Add the VholdR Camera to your Shopping Basket & Use this Special Discount Promotion Code for Great Savings - Code: vholdrhd

At the bottom of the Check Out screen, after you put in your name and address, simply type in vholdr in the field labeled Promotion Code! Continue through the screens until you see the price. You will not be disappointed with your discounted price! Lastly, not to worry - you will NOT be committing to an order and NOTHING is saved until you hit "Confirm" so it is safe to look!
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-40/Vholdr-ContourHD-Camera-Contour/Detail

Also, the Gorilla is currently priced at $136.50. Even lower than last post. Great Time to Save!

http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-1/Gorilla-7017-2-way/Detail

Last edited:
Back