• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Closed! WTB men's Adventure Jacket

Reaction score
Looking to buy your lightly used adventure style cycling jacket. Looking for something light in color! Gray, Khaki, hi-vis etc...Need a 2xl or 3xl if some European type cut. Looking for a 3/4 cut style.....you know the ones the GS riders wear😂😂. Looking to spend less than 100 bucks.

I have a First gear rainier jacket with the liner, I wore it one season. I have XL same jacket I wear. It is full length though. Its bit too big for me. 2xl. I'll take 100.00

I have a First gear rainier jacket with the liner, I wore it one season. I have XL same jacket I wear. It is full length though. Its bit too big for me. 2xl. I'll take 100.00
Any chance u can pm me a pic,? Thx

He he, no I’m larger than that, maybe when you were 5 years old you could wear my L or XL. Did you find one? And are you going on the next pie run? Still have a set of running lights for you.

Possibly...if anybody besides you will talk then I might come. Has a spot already been selected or is it always the same place,?

It’s in Edom, just west of Tyler, Aug 31st. I may do an overnight, and stay in Tyler.

It’s in Edom, just west of Tyler, Aug 31st. I may do an overnight, and stay in Tyler.
Ohhhh....that's a long ride for some pie. If anyone from down here wants to ride with me, I might come.

Sliders Kevlar XL like new. Only wore it a couple of times. 75.00

Back