• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cloudcroft, NM. Oct 9 - 15. Anyone interested? Or, any other suggestions?

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Waller
I've got a week off starting October 8. So I figured on heading to Cloudcroft, from the San Antonio area, either that evening or the morning of October 9. I'm looking to be back on October 15 or 16.

I'll be pulling a 5th wheel toy-hauler with my bike in it. I have room for a couple other bikes if there's anyone else available wanting to make the trip. I'd like to have someone else to ride with up there. I'd rather not ride alone, if that makes sense.

If not Cloudcroft, does anyone have any other suggestions for a great place to ride dual sport bikes this time of year?

Are you riding on or off road?
Looking to ride off road. But a mix, dual-sport riding. A mix of pavement, between the forest roads. Maybe some trail riding if it's not been too wet.

Back