• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

College Sta/Bryan Peeps??

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
Heading down to College Station Saturday to pick up a cycle. Had to keep wife happy so staying overnight. Anyone free Sat. night? Catch dinner and meet some new folks?

Well the forecast for Sunday looks like rain so we aren't gonna stay the night. QuickTrip down and back on Sat. Wife didn't seem too happy but I'll save $100 on the hotel. Maybe we will go for a ride Sunday up here in DFW.

The George Bush Museum in CS is worth the visit. I guess its open.
We went last time and it was closed. It was some holiday though. We walked around and went back to gravesite though. Also checked out Main St. In Bryan. This is gonna be a much faster trip.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

We went last time and it was closed. It was some holiday though. We walked around and went back to gravesite though. Also checked out Main St. In Bryan. This is gonna be a much faster trip.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
It was touching to see they had their young daughter Robin disinterred and place with them in memory.

George and Barbara and Robin.jpg

Back