• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear For Sale Combat Lite footwear

bowtie39

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Up for sale.....sparingly used pair of the Lite version of the Combat from Aerostitch. The benefit of these are they are broken in and in good condition. Soles, buckles, velcro are perfect. Only blemishes are from shifter that is lightly rubbed and one nick of same boot in toe area. I've replaced the velcro grabbing original laces with leather ones to stop that annoyance. The size is 45 and for reference I usually wear a 10.5D in a boot and these are perfect for me. 180.00 Prefer to hand them off if that could be arranged. Will ship if that cost is split half and half. Thanks
IMG_2607.JPG
IMG_2608.JPG
IMG_2611.JPG
IMG_2609.JPG
IMG_2610.JPG

Excellent boot for an excellent price. If I didn't already have another pair of Oxtar Matrix in the box waiting for me to wear out the first pair I'd be all over this. This should sell quickly.

My daddy always said it takes a better foundation to build a church than an outhouse.

He'd say that after another fruitless search for girl's shoes that fit me.

I've got the original combat boots I picked up used on CL a few years back. They were aged but showed zero wear. Had to glue the soles back on and now a buckle broke, but I'm guessing the original owner did the stupid trick of soaking them in water to get them broken in and it wasted the glue on the sole. E-6000 glue and it's fixed for life. They will be good as new after I replace the $25 buckle!!! Still stiff but the protection seems the best I've ever owned.

Well, aerostich is out of stock on the replacement boot buckles and I can't get a response from them, or date on when the dang buckles will be in stock. Seems their service/support ain't what it used to be. I'll be they are probably more eager to support a $2K riding suit customer than a $24 boot buckle customer. And, for what I pay for the two buckles ($50), if I pay another $60 I can buy a brand new pair of cheap riding boots that will probably last my remaining years.

Back