• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Comfort Cafe in Smithville

Reaction score
At the back of the pack and out of the dust
Visited the Comfort Cafe in Smithville for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised. This is not your normal venue and may be too small for large groups of riders. The cafe is associated with Serenity Star Recovery. The menu has no prices and patrons are asked to donate to support their work. Typical breakfast menu, burgers, sandwiches, paninis and salads, so everyone should find something they like.

So for what it is worth. It's a good eats option in Smithville just across the street from the park. You're may to have to ride Park Road 1C or 153 to get there. Oh darn. ;-)

m

I will go there. Wonder if the same sells cross art in front of some Walmart's? I am all for this type of programs. God is good and his mercy endures forever.

Visited the Comfort Cafe in Smithville for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised. This is not your normal venue and may be too small for large groups of riders. The cafe is associated with Serenity Star Recovery. The menu has no prices and patrons are asked to donate to support their work. Typical breakfast menu, burgers, sandwiches, paninis and salads, so everyone should find something they like.

So for what it is worth. It's a good eats option in Smithville just across the street from the park. You're may to have to ride Park Road 1C or 153 to get there. Oh darn. ;-)

m

I will go there. Wonder if the same sells cross art in front of some Walmart's? I am all for this type of programs. God is good and his mercy endures forever.
Thanks for the heads up Meriden...:zen:

I had a vacation house in Smithville for years. Food choices were always an issue after "Pockets", the place with all the "Hope Floats" paraphernalia, shut down. I may have to stop in.

Who's the guy who works on old two stroke race bikes that lives in Smithville at the top of the hill with the smiling watertower? His house overlooks my old place by Rocky Hill.

I had a vacation house in Smithville for years. Food choices were always an issue after "Pockets", the place with all the "Hope Floats" paraphernalia, shut down. I may have to stop in.

Who's the guy who works on old two stroke race bikes that lives in Smithville at the top of the hill with the smiling watertower? His house overlooks my old place by Rocky Hill.

m
Thanks. Have wondered about a good breakfast spot there.

Back