• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Conroe Coffee

Reaction score
Anyone interested in making this a regular saturday morning destination?

Conroecoffee.com

Was there today, nice atmosphere and good cafe au lait.

If I ever go to the long-promised mon-fri work schedule, ... Then, yes, sounds good. Even tho I don't drink coffee!

Ill post in this thread when i go. But not today, sleeping in. Good weekend to all.

Depends on how early in the morning... :-P

I might like to check it out. Not many can do a good/real/authentic cafe au lait since most independents try to emulate Starbucks and their Italian menu. Let me know when. Saturday is coming soon. Some of the Montgomery dinner crew might also be interested.

I have not had a good cafe au lait since the last time I was in N'Awlins.

I am 1 hour away (NE Houston), and need a ride Saturday. the 26th of October.

SO -
1) what time there?
2) Depending on #1, anyone else from Houston heading up?

3) Oh - and is there A Ride afterwards? Roads? Dirt?

Neil

Last edited:
9:00 A.M. works for me.

A ride after sounds good.

Anybody else?

THUMPXR

OK - so coffee beginnning at 0900 sounds good. If I can get the dogs fed and walked in time to get there, I am in.

A road-ride for some afterwards, route TBD over coffee.

Assume KSU about - realistically, 0945?

Neil

Now I need to be at work by 9:30 to maneuver to save my job. I may stop by for coffee but I will have to leave by 9:00.

Maybe I can hang around more next week.

Two old men on Triumph Tiger 800's showed up - drank coffee- rode a bit (maybe 100 miles?).

Nice to meet you Robert.

Neil

Yes, it was a very nice day and a good little ride.
I had a blast.
We need to do that again sometime.

It was good to meet you too Neil.

Thanks,

Robert
THUMPXR

0900 on Saturday 16 Nov 2013?

If not there, someplace closer to Houston? I need a ride this Saturday!

Neil

Too early for me to tell yet, but if I am not working Saturday. I will ride.:rider:

Robert
THUMPXR

I was thinking of going last Saturday but nobody else was going. And now, once again, I am working overtime. I am not really a happy rider right now. :'(

Just my own humble mumbles.

0900 on Saturday 16 Nov 2013?

If not there, someplace closer to Houston? I need a ride this Saturday!

Neil

I'm in Atascocita... if you're interested in riding up, send me a PM... I'm new here, and about the only roads I know are a loop up to / around 149... willing to ride and find new roads any time! Looking forward to checking out some of the routes that I saw here...

Silver Bullet is just south of me... not sure if he's riding this weekend... if you're close to here, we may have to get a regular ride together! If it's getting up and riding for coffee in the am, I'm up for it!

Yall should join in with a ride the BMW club has organized.

Meet me at the shell station at 9am. (Nov 16, just to be clear)
Fm 1484 & Willis Waukegan rd, Conroe.

Will anyone meet for coffee even if it is rainy and thunder-stormy? (maybe cage it?)

P.S.: Enjoyed last Saturday's ride with the BMW Club very much!

Could meet at opening time 0800 I suppose. Been working weekends, but schedule rotating back onto weekdays.

Well, that's good news!

Are you planning to partake of any of the weekend events that are cooking?

Dec 7-8: BBQ run to Taylor, camp out sat night, pie run to Sissy's in Cameron on Sunday

Dec 14: campout at Hardy's with a run on Sat to austin for Lone Star BMW's open house

What say you? :-)

Back