• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Conroe Coffee

Right. So me and my friend Gerard are in on a TWT/moto weekend:

December 7
Conroe Coffee 8a- coffee, breakfast. Others welcome, whether going or not to LLDaves
LLDaves gathering in Taylor, starting 11a
Camping at Willis Creek

December 8
TWT gathering at Sissys, scenic return to Conroe from there

Awesome how a plan falls together. Thank you organizers.

I may become more of a regular guest at the Conroe gathering as I am in the process of purchasing a home up near the lake. But in the mean time, my name is Joe from the Clear Lake group. Some of us old retired farts meet every Tuesday for Breakfast somewhere in Houston. :eat: This Tuesday we are meeting in a fairly central Houston location and afterwards going for a ride. :rider: All of this is paved. Here is a linky to the post. If you are lucky enough to be retired, like some of us, or have a Tuesday off come join us. You other :haha: poor bastages who have to work, are just gonna have ta sit and daydream. :nana: Sorry! :tears:

This sounds like an excellent weekend before everything freezes up. I hope my work schedule loosens up to allow it. I'll have to buy another tent but will have to eventually, anyway.

Right. So me and my friend Gerard are in on a TWT/moto weekend:

December 7
Conroe Coffee 8a- coffee, breakfast. Others welcome, whether going or not to LLDaves
LLDaves gathering in Taylor, starting 11a
Camping at Willis Creek

December 8
TWT gathering at Sissys, scenic return to Conroe from there

Awesome how a plan falls together. Thank you organizers.

Back