• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Corbin Backrest SOLD

Reaction score
Corbin standard oval backrest in very good condition. 11"w by 9" tall. Listed as rider favorite on the Corbin website.
257.00$ new. Asking 125.00. Local pickup in FTW preferred. Will ship for asking price plus actual shipping costs.
Thanks for looking.
Craig

Attachments

• IMG_0281.JPG
    IMG_0281.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0282.JPG
    IMG_0282.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 113
Interested.

Is it adjustable?

Leather face?

Thanks in advance for.your answers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes it is adjustable. And I believe it is leather. At least it better be for what they’re selling them for.
You can go to the Corbin website for more information.
Thanks

Yes it is adjustable. And I believe it is leather. At least it better be for what they’re selling them for.
Thanks
Ok I'll go check it out

Thanks
Ok, twist my arm.... I'll take it for your asking price. [emoji41]

I'm at work now in Hurst but could meet up later today or tomorrow at your convenience to pay you and pick it up.

It's going to be a pretty weekend here in Texas and I'd like to be out riding anyway.

Thanks,

Brian

Craig,

I love my new backrest and enjoyed meeting you.

Thanks again!

Back