• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Couple of folks on here this applies to!

The trick is efficiency in storage , I’ve got lots of crap in my shop and enough room to roller skate if I want .
image.jpg

pulled my truck in this morning , tightened fuel lines to stop aggravating minor fuel leaks and hooked up the exhaust brake . I needed it pulling trailers to Wyoming last summer but ran out of time .

The trick is efficiency in storage , I’ve got lots of crap in my shop and enough room to roller skate if I want .View attachment 308084

pulled my truck in this morning , tightened fuel lines to stop aggravating minor fuel leaks and hooked up the exhaust brake . I needed it pulling trailers to Wyoming last summer but ran out of time .
efficiency in storage - Me and my buddies call that "Crap-Stacking"

The trick is efficiency in storage , I’ve got lots of crap in my shop and enough room to roller skate if I want .View attachment 308084

School me on that fireplace / heater ? Flume out the back through heater hose ?

Forced air exhaust , Pellet stove , built in hot air circulation with outside exhaust for the smoke . I have to buy the pellets out of state because the pellets sold here are very poor quality and over priced . The pipe is metal flex pipe , I could use straight exahaust pipe but I store the stove out of the way in summer so it gets moved around a bit each winter .

I set it up temporary in the shop to test it when it came home and liked it so much I will have to buy another one for the house .

Last edited:
Gotta love a shop with some nice office desk chairs, I have a few myself. Nice to sit back and view all the treasures and have a cold one.

So Cagiva, do you have a forklift to aid in that efficiency of storage?
Since everything in there is stacked on pallets id say he does or has a tractor with pallet fork adaptors on the bucket. Im wanting to purchase them for my tractor but not found them at the right price yet.
I have a friend in Kansas that uses corn in his pellet stove. He plants 2 acres of corn and his neighbor combines it for him so cost is minimal. The unit sits outside and the heat is piped inside.

Two forklifts early 60s towmotor and 70s datsun . Both in running and working condition .
Seems like that datsun was the same as the 210 car motor. Great little motor that was a jap knock off of the MG motor, reliable and easy to work on. If it is that one the mg rockers would bolt to the head and vice versa.

Cherries are gateway beginner switches. Come back when you are spending a dollar per switch. I recently hit my endgame but I spent way way too much. But, like motorcycle accessories, you never ever ever add it all up.

View attachment 307915
Been in the software business almost 40 years and had no idea this was a 'thing'.

For you folks with tight quarters, you need one of these. I bought this from a friend when I impulse-bought my CB750. The center stand goes right on the dolly and then you can move the bike around with almost no effort. You can also move it into tight spaces that would be difficult to roll into it.

1637945822143.png

I usually don’t keep any bike more than two years. This keeps my desire for more new bikes low. The exception is my DRZ that is have had almost a decade now.

The most I have ever had was 5. That was when I bought a CBR 300 for my wife and I was in to both sport and adventure riding. Lots of itches to scratch. I don’t ride sport anymore at all.

Right now I have 3. Just put one of them up for sale. All I really need is one for more technical and dual sport riding and one for longer rides that are ready for adventure.

Last edited:
Motorcycles and guitars here, but I’m not buying anymore (maybe).
2022 V4s Multistrada
2006 SDS1000 Multistrada
1967 Norton P11
(2) 1979 Honda CBX
1975 Kawasaki H1
1975 Kawasaki H21966 Suzuki X6 Hustler
1982 Honda CT70
and about 9 vintage guitars

This is more me:

View attachment 307942

It does help that I gave the first one to her!

Truly, four total motorbikes is enough to fill up my garage and enough that I don't like having to move them all around anytime I want to do anything in the garage. When that fifth one arrives, I am going to have to get real serious about getting rid of one. For a 20x20 garage that is also my workshop, four is the max. Plus, I don't have time to ride more than one of them regularly.

Now... come next year when I might buy a piece of property out in the country somewhere...
See I told you I should get the CB500T. You can never have too many motorcycles.

Correction
"If you build it - you will stack crap in it"

Conservation of shop space law - Crap entropy
"No matter how large the shop, the amount of free space is the same, the amount of crap will increase to fill the remaining portion"
:thumb: Voice of wisdom!

2022 V4s Multistrada
2006 SDS1000 Multistrada
1967 Norton P11
(2) 1979 Honda CBX
1975 Kawasaki H1
1982 Honda CT70
looks like someone likes FAST!! Nice rides.

2022 V4s Multistrada
2006 SDS1000 Multistrada
1967 Norton P11
(2) 1979 Honda CBX
1975 Kawasaki H1
1982 Honda CT70
I got a couple Cagivas if your interested .

Back