• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cracked Pecans - 2020 Crop

Reaction score
I know they take paypal. They also accept checks by mail, but that is much slower.
Not sure if they accept anything else.

Reaction score
Glad yall are enjoying the nuts.
My grandma always makes roasted and salted pecans for the holidays. I think I could eat 10lbs of those. Give my parents a call if you want some nuts.
830-334-2583

LaserDave

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
This bag is already half gone. Guess I shoulda got 20lb. lol.

DSCN5232.JPG

Reaction score
grunsweeper: just give them a call before you ride over, and they can let you know when they will be home
If you can't make it by, they charge actual UPS shipping on their nut shipments.
But, if you get 50lbs or more, the shipping is free.

Reaction score
Nice ride to Pearsall, 150 miles via backroads(even found some gravel). The last 100 yards were the most challenging-drive way is mostly sand. The pecans are worth the trip, even my wife said they were better than ones from store.

Reaction score
grimsweeper: I agree.....their driveway can get pretty sandy when it's been dry. Thankfully, they received nearly 2 inches of rain this week.

I was visiting my parents over the Thanksgiving holiday and enjoyed some fresh pecans and pecan pie.
They have plenty of pecans available, so I thought I would let y'all know
If you aren't in the Pearsall, Tx area, they can also mail the nuts for the actual shipping cost
Their phone number is: 830-334-2583 (It's a landline, so leave a message if they don't answer)
The cracked pecans shown below are $5.50/lb
tiIv1XHl.jpg