• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Craigslist/Facebook

My last and only Harley was a special model 900 the last year they were made before AMF took over. Not really fun to ride, slow as Christmas.

I had a '71 XLCH Sporty, right hand shift. Yes, the 4 letter model designated kick only, and it was hi comp pistons and such. Ow.

For you KTM guys

A rather orchestral album by the Who, and in the movie everyone is riding things like that, mostly Vespas. Just a weird flashback.
Sure, sure got ya Mod/ Rocker🤗.
My weird flashbacks are more of the Apocalypse Now, Flight of the Valkyries with the smell of napalm in the morning as a rule. Which has nothing at all to do with this. 😁
Carry On

My weird flashbacks are more of the Apocalypse Now, Flight of the Valkyries with the smell of napalm in the morning as a rule.

The most intense use of music and imagery ever. Love the Wagner piece. AN Redux is on my short list of watch again.

Back on subject, you should get this. Looks in great shape, and would be great for putting around the 'hood on.
You don't see these anymore.

The most intense use of music and imagery ever. Love the Wagner piece. AN Redux is on my short list of watch again.

Back on subject, you should get this. Looks in great shape, and would be great for putting around the 'hood on.
You don't see these anymore.
I just done a burn and turn Friday to Huntsville and picked up "Eli's Comin"(Three Dog Night) the DR 650 scrambler/tracker thing. Now there's no question, need a bigger shed!

They have an auto decompression system and it’s not bad.

They have an auto decompression system and it’s not bad.
When it works?

I guess I'm think of the xr500. My buddy had one with a button and when it worked it was easy. When it didn't it was painful.

I haven’t read the ad, but I had an XR650L rebuilt with 685 kit, head done including some valve work, cams redone to HRC spec, NX650 dominator 2nd gear installed for $1200.

Only 18 more hours to get your bid in. Already close to MSRP of a new 650L.

$1500

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/d/san-antonio-1996-r1100rt/7131292236.html

01111_gyTPEsBObcK_0ak07K_600x450.jpg

Back