• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Craigslist/Facebook

My recent experiences with dealerships tell me that the out the door price is about $1,200 to $1,800 above the advertised price on a $6,300 motorcycle. Wood's in Austin added $1,800 TT&L to a $6,200 advertised price. The KTM dealer in McKinney added $1,650 TT&L to a $6,300 MSRP bike. On a used bike it would only be about $500 TT&L for a $6,300 bike. What dealerships are calling TT&L is actually TT&L plus $500 freight and $500 to put the bike together, ridiculous amounts.

What about a $388 make ready fee on a 2014 Tenere with 10K miles...
Or a $500 Theft Protection plan!!
I have full coverage insurance thankya

The Theft pkg was removed at my request
I hadta complain after the purchase to get a refund on the make ready that either wasnt done...or done properly

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

When I bought my new AT from Russellville (Arkansas) Honda, I got it for a little over $1200 less than MSRP. I was still under msrp after paying TT&L and saved $2401 over the best price I could get in the Houston area (including TT&L). That is the best place to buy a new Honda.

When I bought my new AT from Russellville (Arkansas) Honda, I got it for a little over $1200 less than MSRP. I was still under msrp after paying TT&L and saved $2401 over the best price I could get in the Houston area (including TT&L). That is the best place to buy a new Honda.
Awesome folks up there, well worth the drive. And a great town/area to visit also.

@Aspear just in case you need another. Not sure if the 90 cc is true but it could be interesting.

@Aspear just in case you need another. Not sure if the 90 cc is true but it could be interesting.
I dont have a Facebook and that's a members only group. But I assume it's a honda cub?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I dont have a Facebook and that's a members only group. But I assume it's a honda cub?

Sorry about that. I'm not to sharp on the whole Facebook thing.

Screenshot_20200623-134915.png

I don't think the S90 is true. There was an S90 but it didn't not look like that from what I can find. Probably just and S70.

I don't think the S90 is true. There was an S90 but it didn't not look like that from what I can find. Probably just and S70.
It's a c code bike. They did make a c90. So its possible

The s90 looked alot different

It's a c code bike. They did make a c90. So its possible

The s90 looked alot different

Dang it your right. Says the guy who has a C70 in the garage right now.

Custom seat?

Attachments

• 41EBB08A-ED89-490B-8142-25BAA4F65EAF.jpeg
    41EBB08A-ED89-490B-8142-25BAA4F65EAF.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 210
Back