• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Craigslist/Facebook

ntklr650

Matt6:34
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
M
Well I guess I will start it out.

Screenshot_20200102-191340.png

Yep as far as I know it's a KLR in a cute dress. Lol I have always loved these bikes.

Engine/frame is the same as the KLR650.

Everything else is slightly different. Switchgear is more street oriented, different fairing, fuel tank, brake protectors, larger brake disc up front, brake guards, etc.

Sold already. That was a good deal.

Screenshot_20200112-150331.png

Probably has more than a fuel problem but for 200 dollars..... Not for me.

Probably has more than a fuel problem but for 200 dollars..... Not for me.
87 Honda reflex 200 run but has a fuel problem will run for a little bit then flud itself out will take 200 cash right now no title Less

I sure like those KE100. That looks like a fun bike and a good one for the wife and kids (one day when they get bigger)

This is a nice find. Love the older color schemes.

Screenshot_20200115-220011.png

I wish I could. It makes me miss my 87

Other than looks pretty much no. I ride an 01 now and have not noticed any real difference from my 87. I believe Kawasaki did some refresh on 94.

Mid-96 was the big change for the Gen 1s, but even then it was largely to the balancer system.

The only thing unique to the '87 year model is the crankshaft.

Mid-96 was the big change for the Gen 1s, but even then it was largely to the balancer system.

The only thing unique to the '87 year model is the crankshaft.
I knew there was a change mid 90s. Never knew about the crankshaft difference in the 87. Do you know what was changed

Back