• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Craigslist/Facebook

Not really cycle shack north had left over 2018s in 2019 for 4500 out the door, had one briefly, way under powered
Do they now though? Last time I checked, not many dealers had these and those that did had them going at full price.

My idea of power changed from doing trackdays. When there are racers out there on 250's lapping dudes on 185+hp supersport bikes, you start to wonder, just how much power do I actually need?

Oh, there there is still need for power. I could rarely make up the difference at the end of the back straight at Hockenheimring. I could catch some 600s by Sach’s curve, but the liter bikes just checked out!! I was on a 2000 Katana 750 street fighter. Top speed was approximately 135mph.

Do they now though? Last time I checked, not many dealers had these and those that did had them going at full price.

My idea of power changed from doing trackdays. When there are racers out there on 250's lapping dudes on 185+hp supersport bikes, you start to wonder, just how much power do I actually need?
The 250 rally is under powered and over weight compared to even a WR250, which is what I moved to for a small adventure bike after I put 600-700 miles on the rally. I don’t need big power but some is needed,the rally is surprisingly doggy, imho, the 300 rally will probably be alot better to ride, I would like to see Yamaha come out with a WR350R to get better grunt

The 250 rally is under powered and over weight compared to even a WR250, which is what I moved to for a small adventure bike after I put 600-700 miles on the rally.
They don't look that diff:

They don't look that diff:

Having owned 2 Wr250r s and the rally there is a lot of difference in the riding experience and the bike in the video isn’t a rally which adds quite a bit of weight over the 250l

I know there are some classic Suzuki fans in the crowd.

I guess no title since that is a 1979. Exact model and color of my first brand new bike.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

I found that one yesterday and contacted the seller. He did answer a text saying he'd get back to me today.

Will be interesting to see if it's got a title and how much he actually knows about it.

He definitely doesn't know how to make an ad look good but I'm hoping that just means he's not a tech guy.

We'll see.

I found that one yesterday and contacted the seller. He did answer a text saying he'd get back to me today.

Will be interesting to see if it's got a title and how much he actually knows about it.

He definitely doesn't know how to make an ad look good but I'm hoping that just means he's not a tech guy.

We'll see.
Great bike years 92+. The new top end worries me, unless it runs like new🤔

Great bike years 92+. The new top end worries me, unless it runs like new[emoji848]
Exactly....why put a.new top end on and sell for 750? Who did the work and did they know what they were doing?

I'm looking for a simple,.low cost,, reliable dirt bike to leave on the ranch in Colorado year round. This could work...but we'll see.

We'll see.
Best CL deal I ever got (Husky 501) had a single photo that made those look like Ansel Adams!

DR350: the Endo-Mondo bike of choice!

Goodness, there's so much to unwrap here...

"Ebay front head light, rear tail light and tachometer"
"Spent $800.00 on carb work"

:rofl:

I would pay more for some mods like a Rekluse clutch but these are nice but personal preference—— can you imagine removing them😳

paint color: orange
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: dirtbike

2020 KTM 350 XC-F
Perfect running condition (80 hours) motor has not been touched since it left the manufacturer. Still has original oem clutch and oem header and muffler (no dents or dings). Suspension is all stock. This bike has had no motor or suspension upgrades or work performed of any kind except normal maintenance(motor oil and filter, suspension oil service, brake and clutch fluid service). It will be sold with Michelin Starcross tires and new radiator shrouds and side panels, fenders and number plate still look good. This bike does not have an odometer so I do not know the mileage.

I can sell it two different ways:
option 1. with all the add on accessories for $9250.00
option 2. without all the add on accessories for $8250.00

Sorry, the yellow hand guard plastics are a deal killer. :lol2:

What a deal🤔 - hand over 8k and hope he pays the bike off and you might get the title 😲

2020 KTM XC-W tpi
Great condition, perfect operating/running condition, only 80 hours.
New side panels for the sell, everything else is all stock.
Great running condition, motor and suspension is all stock oem, nothing has been altered or worked on with the exception of normal oil maintenance. Pipe and muffler are also stock.
Added accessories: P3 pipe guard, SRT disk guard, Acerbis chain slider, Bullet Proof TPS sensor guard, Clever Lever clutch lever, Acerbis skid plate.

$7999.oo Cash only at point of sale. There is a lien, Freedom Road Financial has the title. I can send you the title after its payed off or you can pay Freedom Road and I will release the bike to you after payment is received by Freedom Road Financial.

I will meet you at any law enforcement agency (front entry) or any well established business during normal business hours. I have commonly met people at the cycle center in Denton. Or you can meet me at my place of employment at 6311 South I-35 Gainesville during normal business hours, there is a field where you can test ride it.

I actually did a similar deal with Freedom Road (paid off the guy's bike) & they were excellent to deal with. However, they do not necessarily have the original title in their possession so you need to confirm that.

Back