• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Craigslist/Facebook

These are cool bikes...
1640031257387.png

That GSA will quite possibly cost a bunch in maintenance shortly as well. Think rear main seal perhaps, fuel pump, abs pump. They are all potential failure points given the lack of use and the bike just sitting around. When I originally saw the ad I thought "might be a nice bike at around $6-7K" :-)
Servo brakes on the 2004s I believe? Parts of unobtanium.

I've owned 4 magnas. From 700 to several 750s. The 700 was tight and dragged stuff on turns occasionally, but the 750s from several vintages were all great bikes and fun even at 6'1". You cannot say much negative about any V4 Honda.
----- The carbs are nearly impossible to get on and off------ :-P :-P

I bought a mint old magna with clogged jets once. Spent a day removing bowls and cleaning jets. Just getting in there to reach the bowl screws was tough. When re-assembled, vroom, she ran perfectly, carbs in sync. I got lucky.

I created a stand alone thread with this question before I realized that this was a pretty good place to ask it. What do you guys think the value is on this 98' HD Dyna Wide Glide? He's offering it up for trade with $5500 value. I've got a Foxbody mustang I'm considering for trade on my side. Thanks

I did a show once for Pepsi & they built one of these from a shifter cart good for about 75 mph! Of course we didn't didn't drive it up & down the corridor of the Hyatt Hill Country did we?

🤔

Lol as though I didn't fill that with an XR650 in less than a week and now kiddo wants a stacyc.

Then there's this...

I'm not sure how to respond.
If it were remote controlled, how great would that be to get the groceries from the car to the house in one trip? :ponder:

I had one just like it. This one has a toned down engine from the original, carbs and cams for better touring torque IIRC.

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/snw/d/san-antonio-2020-custom-grom-clone-150cc/7420741043.html

2020 Honda Grom custom clone. Only 920 miles on the odometer. Custom paint job with underglow lighting and upgraded lcd all digital dash. FULLY AUTOMATIC. NO GEARS TO SHIFT. perfect for beginners and to practice. Awesome Christmas present. 150cc engine and FULLY automatic transmission. Lost title. Will provide bill of sale. Retail $1600. Asking $1200 cash or best offer open to trades. Low ballers will be ignored. Will only meet at police station or a location of my choice for my safety. If this post is up it's still available.

00404_4Uesd7B8MLoz_0CI0hq_600x450.jpg

00K0K_e9eSduY2IuLz_0CI0hq_600x450.jpg

00y0y_3UCnbTFtnNGz_0CI0hq_600x450.jpg

00707_eUhDXp3H8K6z_0hq0CI_600x450.jpg

Don't you just hate it when you get paint over-spray on tires? :lol2:

Texted the guy for a vin number so I could get an insurance quote. My brother in law is a detective so if I get it, we will see what happens. 100 bucks I don't get a response

Back