• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Craigslist/Facebook

If I had $3k to spare, I’d love to have it. Always wanted a Yamaha DT.

This is a nice bike that a friend has for sale. Meticulously maintained and has all the right stuff on it.

He has dropped the price! Now it's $12,400 for a nicely optioned T7.....

He has dropped the price! Now it's $12,400 for a nicely optioned T7.....
Isn't the MSRP for a new one like $10k? I understand they're unobtanium right now but asking more than the price of new for one with 24k miles on it is beyond me. The valves are about due for service, so you can probably add that on top of the price.

This would be a CT110 and has a lot of good parts for someone restoring a CT. This model had electronic ignition and no points! I also like the old Kawasaki G3SS 90cc rotary valve single in the background. I had the G3TR high pipe model....

View attachment 329106
This one caught my eye but it's missing major parts like air box, engine bash plate (connects frame to engine for support), exhaust, pegs and bar, battery box cover...

Would have been nice to see the basket of parts that might come with it.

Isn't the MSRP for a new one like $10k? I understand they're unobtanium right now but asking more than the price of new for one with 24k miles on it is beyond me. The valves are about due for service, so you can probably add that on top of the price.
The lack of availability and the demand dictates the market price. His bike has a lot of accessories that needs to be factored in as well as the labor to install. I'm seeing 5-6 year old KTM 690's sell for close to MSRP, the market is what it is.....

~Tony

I got $17.5K for my 890 ADV R this summer, the market is nuts right now. Wait until after the holidays and I believe you will be looking at a much different market.

Buy an expensive bike - personalize it and expect to get your $ back….🤔. $13000 for a 2022 KTM 300 🤯

Well on some bikes that works but the two strokes aren't unobtanium like the 500's and 890's can be. He'd be lucky to get $11K for that IMHO.

Last edited:
If he’s in no hurry to sell, that right person with deep pockets may come along. Wave $10k in cash under his nose, and you’d probably have a new to you bike.

My bike has is a year newer (2023), has less than 5 hours on it and built similar if not with better kit and I fear $13K is the most I could rightfully ask for it.

An Eagle and a Mustang!

1661866942183.png

Well on some bikes that works but the two strokes aren't unobtanium like the 500's and 890's can be. He'd be lucky to get $11K for that IMHO.
That's the key, some bikes and cars just aren't available new, for those that can't wait, they over pay for used. My local big bike shop, I've yet see the Yamaha T7 on the floor. No idea how many they get but spoken for before they get there. 500cc KTM, Husky's, same thing.

For what the T7's are bringing over sticker it puts them very close to a 890 ADV R in price and that bike blows the T7 out of the water in every single way.

Back