• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Craigslist/Facebook

Here is a well written ad for a nice bike …. Good price too $3,500

I like the part about no text 👏

This is a tall bike. FYI.
It has a lot of power.
New tires and battery. Ready to go.
Only 16k miles.
Tags are not current. New turn signals added. Ready to pass inspection. Good title in hand.
Call or text for more information.
No 6 digit numbers
No responses to texted emails
No scammers!!!
I will remove the ad when it sells!
It is available till then.

Attachments

• CD2FA673-D2D9-4700-8C75-E878B5E2EE33.jpeg
    CD2FA673-D2D9-4700-8C75-E878B5E2EE33.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 58
This is an INSANE "toy hauler", who has this kind of money for a trailer !!!

Looks like your standard toy hauler build out but in a horse trailer, interesting. Not too far off the mark in terms of price in comparison to what most '40+ toy haulers sell for new after discounts. The sad thing is you'll need every bit of a 3500 dually to yank it around as well. Once you cross that six-figure mark you open a lot of doors into other possibilities as well.

That trailer better be making money or saving it. That is a hard cost to justify otherwise.

The bad thing about it is a lot of RV parks don’t allow conversions like that.

Here is a well written ad for a nice bike …. Good price too $3,500

I like the part about no text 👏

This is a tall bike. FYI.
It has a lot of power.
New tires and battery. Ready to go.
Only 16k miles.
Tags are not current. New turn signals added. Ready to pass inspection. Good title in hand.
Call or text for more information.
No 6 digit numbers
No responses to texted emails
No scammers!!!
I will remove the ad when it sells!
It is available till then.
I tried to text him but apparently the number I made up was wrong! :rofl:

KLR'er on the loose. Watch out........

Last edited:
This showed up on CL in the "Tools" section. It must be a really good massager :roll:

Gee, I wonder why:lol2:
Somebody must have bought it:trust:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-07 7.57.03 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-07 7.57.03 AM.png
    574.3 KB · Views: 84
The RE5 had a cool dash. It was a round cylinder that had a plexiglas cover over the speedo/tach and it would rotate open when the key was turned on. I saw one on the showroom floor and wondered how long it would take before it got stuck closed or open. The other thing I always thought was strange is that it was a new bike in a dealership sitting on the showroom floor with a flat rear tire. Nothing like poor presentation to sink a sale.

Back