• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Craigslist/Facebook

These are dang cool

The ol bike is not paid for …. So just part it out. 🤢

The ol bike is not paid for …. So just part it out. 🤢
You could be correct but some folks have found make more money parting than whole if you feel like messing with it. One dude on FB buys bikes strictly to part out.

You could be correct but some folks have found make more money parting than whole if you feel like messing with it. One dude on FB buys bikes strictly to part out.
There was a guy on ebay for years that did an awesome job at this. He would video everything so you knew what it was and where it went. If he sold everything on a bike he would made a killing but still had good prices.

It's a gamble but if you know your stuff could make it work.

Alot of the parts on the KLX650C are rare as hen's teeth. I purchased one years ago with a bad topend in hopes of resurrecting it. Ended up parting it out for five times what I paid.

They are way cool bikes and I wish Kawasaki had stuck with the idea. I tried to buy an KLX650R years ago but it didn't work out. Keep hoping they bring the KLX450 from Australia over.

Last edited:
That’s about 4 miles from my house. I REALLY can’t afford another project right now.

Guess he's into weight saving; see the size of that tail bag?

My buddy is selling his Aprilia Tuareg. Bike is in excellent condition with some good extras, It’s a lovely bike and I think he underpriced it.

This is could be a cool KLR addition.

https://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/d/kingsland-trike-rev-three-wheeler/7629902605.html

1686859636593.png

Back