• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Craigslist/Facebook

. Oh remember the guy with old beat up cr that said “come on guys it is a dirty bike.... of course it is dirty”
yeah, i sold that bike for $1000...dude got a good deal on that one because he came and actually looked at it. your not going to get a great deal on a garage queen 99% of the time, you may actually have to examine the bike in person to make a proper evaluation.

This is a drive but look like it could be worth it. Fly and ride anyone?
Seriously considering selling my 2009 because prices are so wild right now
Looks like it's about $1500 too much to me. Can't wait for the 2022's to come out so prices on used will go back to normal.

That's the dream, that's my KLR 😀
"He wants something he can ride in the dirt. I did the same thing with my KLR.... sold it and bought a XR650L."

Last edited:
Me 3 ....
650l.jpg

I rode my KLR on lots of dirt. I just easier the XR:)
I loved the KLR on pavement and smooth gravel roads.

Yeah, the KLR is pretty good at everything. I just have a better street bike in my CB1100, and now want a better dirtbike too.

^^I bought one of these new, probably the neatest bike I ever had, sure wish I could afford this! Looks like it's in great shape.^^

heres another one. Looks like the same “model”. Wonder what services they are referring to in the ad

That Kawasaki looks like it would be a fun bike (as long as the psycho “model” doesn’t come with it).

So mean. She could just be a single mother working her way through college like so many cabaret dancers!!
Don't laugh, one of my wife's oldest friends worked as a dancer at the high end "Gentlemen's" clubs back in the 80s. She ran it like a business, made (and invested) serious money, got out at the top & is now a successful chef & restauranteur in Houston.

This popped up on my BiL's auction business site. I don't know what it is but it just makes me happy to know it exists;

IMG_2643-scaled.jpeg

Update: apparently South African in origin. Buy your own right here in the US - https://www.zero260.com/posts/where...swagen-type-2-jurgens-autovilla-rv-conversion

Back