• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Craigslist/Facebook

My friend traded this in air Cycle Shack, very neat bike for a good price!

Good looking bike. 3.5 gallon tank with 120 hp

@thebigman has/had the Harley version and I've always thought they would be a fun bike. My problem is I would probably look like a bear on a bicycle riding one.

Why did he trade it in?
Simple, he has this disease about wanting the next bike. I think he traded 2 in on this. Plus cash back. He has a double garage full and his Ninja 1000 kinda trumped the Indian.
20211123_160948.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: fly
Just for the record bike was traded, not on consignment. So not trying to sell or promote it in anyway. I just always thought it was a neat bike. I just can't afford it.

Reactions: fly

“bought this used from Altus Motorsports in July 2020 w/ little over 30 hrs..with Corona wanted something to be able to play outside..long story-short: workload changed with COVID and just don't have time I thought I would to ride it..so after me prolly putting all of 5-6 hours on it..decided best to just sell it to someone who might get some more use out of it

with the tuner app it's impossible for someone to lie about the hours..personally I'll never by another bike again that doesn't have this feature..was kickin tires at a dealer about a month ago and saw a 3 year old KX250..dealer wanted almost $7000..I asked him how many hours and he said "I dunno"..***? you want almost what MSRP is for a 3 year old Kawi but you have no idea how many hours are on it?

runs fine..although a top end is prolly something that should be considered in the not too distant future..if come to my property you're welcome to test ride it on my property on grass as long as show me your AMA card (sold a bike about a year ago and during test ride idiot wrecked it and then walked away..sorry, but "never again")..otherwise gonna have to watch me do circles around you.

..for those of you who do not know this is a YZ..top of the line Motocross bike..all one has to do it go online and check out almost any 2020 250 (4-stroke) shootout YouTube videos put on by the various dirt bike mags to see THIS BIKE is arguably the BEST BIKE OF 2020. After watching about 6 different shootouts of the top six manufacturers it had the highest average finish of ALL manufacturers. It placed 1st three times and 2nd the rest (only to KTM or Honda).

My price is FIRM (please respect this)..anyone asks me to go lower I'll just ignore them..I don't need to sell it

..if you want a better bike prolly just gonna have to buy new..but you're gonna pay about $10 grand out the door (despite the online POSTED price of $8399..dealer gonna tack on close to an extra grand for BS shipping and assembly price..then TT&L (tax, title, etc). Also COVID has made it where new bikes from Japan are real hard to come by.

For almost HALF you get a 2020 that's already been broken in.”

Anyone have a spare bedroom they want to rent out?? Lol. I have always wanted a Magna but if I come home with another bike right now, my wife will divorce me.

A good deal on a leading contender for ugliest bike ever!

I don’t know if it’s the ugliest bike, but you need to be around 5 foot tall to feel comfortable on it. At 6’2”, my knees were in my chest and could hardly get my foot to bend down far enough to shift it.

Couple of deals up today, both with titles;

Release your inner Cop

Paging our local fan

Along those same scrambler lines...

This week's edition of Holy Sticker Shock Batman!

This week's edition of Holy Sticker Shock Batman!
Oh no, a mere pretender to the throne. The King this week;

That GSA will quite possibly cost a bunch in maintenance shortly as well. Think rear main seal perhaps, fuel pump, abs pump. They are all potential failure points given the lack of use and the bike just sitting around. When I originally saw the ad I thought "might be a nice bike at around $6-7K" :-)

I've owned 4 magnas. From 700 to several 750s. The 700 was tight and dragged stuff on turns occasionally, but the 750s from several vintages were all great bikes and fun even at 6'1". You cannot say much negative about any V4 Honda.

Back