• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cranfills gap slacker Thursday meetup 11/29

Would be a nice get away from the metromess if only for a couple hours, but it’s not doable for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will upgrade to going. Looking forward to it. Haven't eaten at the Horny Toad. Came through the roads on Sunday. trees are turning, beautiful views.

I will upgrade to going. Looking forward to it. Haven't eaten at the Horny Toad. Came through the roads on Sunday. trees are turning, beautiful views.

Bump me up to IN as well. Gonna have a nice tailwind going up 281 to get to BD. Should be a nice day for sitting outside at The Toad.

Does your route from Bluff Dale to Horny Toad have all paved roads or some gravel? My Beemer wants to know.

My Beemer says thanks for the morning pavement. DFW Tom followed a bunch of dirt bikes once touring dirt roads on his Beemer. It suffered.

I had a wonderful ride today. Thanks Mary for getting us together and leading. Left the house at 7:00 and was back at 3:00 with 350 miles. Temps ranged from 46 to 78. There were so many attendees I didn't get a chance to talk with everyone.

Thanks for coming out, everyone! We had 11 for lunch, I believe.

Not bad for a Thursday, lol

Good ride, fellowship on this beautiful end of November day.

I rode until my fuel guage said it was time...well close anyway (I left my wallet at home...\duh) peeled off from Ron in Walnut Spgs... Around 200mi at home...& anuther 50 to go on the tank.
Big crowd of non workers today (- .002 ph call) Tim
Great weather

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Rod, thank you for letting me use your air compressor. Apparently, the stupid Monkey who installed the tires (yes it was me) put an 8.3 mm stem in an 11.3mm hole. So it was just waiting to fail. Mitch got me home, then forced me to actually fix it and change the wheels on the DR-Z, so I made him help me change the distributor on the jeep and plugs and wires. Then we played guess which is number one. Fixed it up. Video and pictures later. Great ride, as usual, Mary. It was fun hanging and I enjoyed my burger and fries.

Last edited:
Sorry to call you Ron, I checked it twice, I think my Shiner Bock level is approaching satisfactory, sir. P.S. I fixed it. Sorry. Of course it should thrill Ron, I'd think.

Back